RealPage Reviews

3.6
RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn
Stephen T. Winn
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper management constantly shuffling which makes for changes in work very often and unpredictable(in 40 reviews)

• "no work life balance, need to work under pressure(in 37 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Very Good company to work"

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros

Work life balance, Employee friendly

Cons

no cons for this company.

March 29, 2021

Thank you or your post..sincerely, Kurt Twining

2. "10 years Milestone Journey with Realpage"

Current Employee - Subject Matter Expert in Hyderābād

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Celebrating my 10th work anniversary at Realpage India. Feeling very blessed and thankful to all of them who are part of my Journey. I am very lucky to be a part of an organization that has great concern for its employees and Great place to Work. Very proud to be Realpager.

Cons

Management always support employees. Nothing hear to mention

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your post....and more importantly congratulations on your milestones...you were one of the first to join India.....Take care Kurt Twining

3. COVID-19

"Good Product Based Company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst III in Hyderābād

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work Life balance is good. Company invests on employee Learning and Development activities. Great employee benefits. Pay and Hikes are good in pandemic situation. Employee is given the flexibility and free hand on accomplishing the designated work. No traces of micro-management. As long as the work is completed, employee will not be bothered on working hours. Great org activities. Great brand image. Company excels on goodwill activities.

Cons

Frequent Org-Hierarchy changes. Although the daily employee work is not impacted, we will be introduced a new Reporting manager once a year. With lot of acquisitions, there is not much synchronization between different platforms. Poor KT process, this creates a very high work load on few employees.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your post and recommendation. I am forwarding your post to Sandeep for review. Also thank you for your years of service and balanced commentary. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

4. "Good Company but limited Promotions"

Former Employee - Finance Executive in Hyderābād

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cafeteria, Overtime, Fun at work, Benefits, Leave policies

Cons

Very Limited promotions in Finance department

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your post and positive outlook for RealPage. Our finance team will get bigger over time in India and that should open up more promotional opportunities.....All the best, Kurt Twining

"Nice to work with"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros

Nice working environment to work with Nor hierarchy as such Nice office Djdje J

Cons

No as such Crowd Location Cafe Just ok to work in

Thank you for your post. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

6. "Senior Cognos Developer cum Cognos Admin"

Current Employee - Senior Cognos Developer in Hyderābād
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros

Flexible timings and work culture.

Cons

Organizational changes happens more often.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your post. We appreciate the 4 star review and glad you like the work culture. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

7. "Great work culture"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, good environment, work life balance

Cons

none. everything good about the company

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your post and commitment to RealPage. Sincerely Kurt Twining

"No Process in place"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Work from home - Leave policy - Reachable management

Cons

- Hire and Fire policy - No process in place in terms of QA - 0 diversity in the Hyderabad office, 90% of people are from Telangana and they speak in their native language in scrum calls.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your post. It will be forwarded to Sandeep and Rekha....sincerely, Kurt Twining

9. COVID-19

"Best decision to have ever taken !"

Current Employee - Manager III in Hyderābād

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Realpage Interview process was initiated for me at the beginning of the pandemic. With skepticism I’ve proceeded with interview process and was so happy to be proven so wrong. From first interaction with HR Sridhar Kethavarapu and the whole interview process was professional, well planned and I was regularly updated on my progress in a timely manner. Would like to appreciate and thank Mr. Sridhar Kethavarapu for guiding me through the entire process. Post selection, skepticism grew due to COVID-19 and to make matters worse I was serving a lengthy notice period. But Real Connect was an eye opener wherein I got an opportunity to interact with the Senior Management of Realpage which restored my confidence and prompted me to take the right decision, that is to be a part of RP Family. Sandeep Sharma, Rekha Narendra & Viswanath Tayi are not just great leaders with a vision but also great motivators too. I am grateful to the Senior Management and to the HR team for making this a smooth sail for me. Joining process was literally hassle free and was well planned. Virtual onboarding process due to pandemic, it was flawless. Received laptop with necessary configurations on Day 1, induction program was arranged to help me with the policies / procedures and a warm virtual welcome from my fantastic team. Thank you HR, Finance and IT Team for making my joining a memorable one. Realpage truly is a great place to work and I am elated to be a part of Realpage family.

Cons

Can't think of any !

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your post. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

10. COVID-19

"Virtual Interview Process and Virtual Onboarding - I advice to join Real Page, wondering why?"

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Hyderābād

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros

We are in a pandemic situation and people who are working never know what they will listen the next day about their job. Which is happening these days, but Real Page is open for opportunities if you really have talent and can prove yourself. If you feel that this is the only reason that I love to be in Real Page then you are mistaken, Real Page cares about their employees and ready to give support if anyone is affected with COVID'19 then we have covid coverage for Real Page Employees where I am not heard of any other company who is providing these type of services instead terminating the employees no matter how many years they are serving the company. That says Real Page is a Great Place to Work. Infact, when I was looking for opportunities in LinkedIn I got to know that Real Page is open for opportunities even in this pandemic, that says the confidence about the business that is heading over very well. Also Real Page offers many more benefits for their employees like Virtual Onboarding of employees, delivering all the required things directly to home once selected for Real Page etc. Wanted to know more... join Real Page and experience it on live as I did. Thanks to RealPage, Inc. If opportunity comes your way from Real Page, feel that you are lucky.

Cons

Every company has Pros and Cons but I did not find any Cons till now

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your post. It was very uplifting to know India is going well from your perspective. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,239 Reviews