RealPage Reviews

Found 1,389 of over 1,437 reviews

3.7
RealPage President and CEO Dana Jones
Dana Jones
Pros
  • "Great work life balance (even before Covid)(in 81 reviews)

• "This isn't a hostile work environment but it is extremely busy tedious work(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management constantly shuffling which makes for changes in work very often and unpredictable(in 40 reviews)

• "no work life balance, need to work under pressure(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=RealPage~104221
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

RealPage is a Great Place to work!!

Oct 19, 2021 - Applications Architect in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Team culture is really nice. Team members are cordial and supportive. - Great work-life balance - Best career opportunities - Leadership team is supportive and empowering. - Especially during the covid pandemic phase, the management was very supportive to the employees. - Good HR policies and great involvement of HR team (under leadership of Ms. Rekha) to take care of employee's needs along with their contribution in projects. Basically keeping the Moral of employees high!

Cons

no cons as per my experience here during last 5.5 years

2. 5.0

New entrant

Oct 10, 2021 - Team Lead in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

technical diversities, Company is associated on all kind of tools/Applications/software's that are used for the future development in the technical industry

Cons

due to Virtual joining I personally missed some content , hence i cannot analyze now

3. 5.0

Happy to work

Oct 9, 2021 - Process Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment, encouraging new talents, great culture

Cons

Very proud to work with realpage

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good environment

Oct 4, 2021 - 3D Modeling Artist in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is good environment . Thanks .

Cons

There is no such cons .

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company i have ever worked for

Sep 30, 2021 - Senior DevOps Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee happiness is most important to the Leadership team in Realpage. They took a lot of initiations to employee's health, safety, convenience and happiness. Specially in pandamic they took good care of the employees. That is the reason why employees departure percentage is very less than industry average.This is why employees stick for a longer period of time. Realpage got good policies and benefits. 1. Got Free Work From Home Kit (Height adjustable table and Chair) during covid time 2. Got Free special covid-19 insurance coverage for 3Lakh for employee 3. Got Free group accidental insurance policy for 5Lakhs 4. Got Free group term plan insurance (2 times of annual CTC capped to 50Lakhs) 5. Got flexible medical insurance policy where you can define your insurance coverage limit beyound default, chargeble . Optin for parents's health insurance coverage where company pays 50% for parent's health insurance coverage. 6. Got Free 2 doses of Vaccine in Covid time. 7. Got Free special leaves, swiggy food coupons for the employees infected by covid-19 8. Got voluntary provident fund contribution option where you can do more PF contribution from employee part. 9. Got Internet bill reimbursement policy during the pandemic time. They provided internet dongles for those who didn't have internet connectivity. 10. Got leave encashment policy for 8 leaves per annum 11. We can claim any certification bills in our learning path 12. Provided a lot of training portals and licenses to learn new skills. 13. Have strong security measurements implemented in the office 14. Provides food and cabs for late-night working employees. Cabs for pregnant women too. Shuttle service to MMTS. 15. Free On-premises wellness doctor and doctor on phone call facility 16. Double-day reimbursement if you work on holidays or weekends. 17. Have Great working office, cafeteria and enough parking space. They provide dedicated car parking slots if you want to bid and own. Amound collected will go to a social causes. 18. Got Mid-year party and Annual parties where employees encourage to show their other inner talents in Realpage 19. Got team outings with some budget 20. Toddler allowances for female employees who are returning to work post-maternity upto kid age of 3 21. Paternity leave policy for 1 week 22. Maternity leave policy for 6 months 23. Bereavement leave policy for 3 days 24. Got free health checkup policy 25. Got PF and Gratuity policies 26. Realpage does a lot of contribution to social activities like improving rural schools, bearing expenditure for poor kids healping orphanages. 27. Got dynamic and energetic leadership Sandeep Sharma(SVP, Country Mgr), Rekha (VP, Human Resources) and many more leaders.

In pandamic time employees being working from home resulted greater output than before. you can understand how good Realapge treat for the employees. That is the reason why Realpage India is listed as top 15 best employers in 2021.

Cons

None None None None None

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work!!

Sep 30, 2021 - Team Leader in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and nice work culture, work life balance is good. Policies and Employee benefits are good. Efficient and friendly leadership. Great place to work!!

Cons

No cons as of now till date.

7. 5.0

Great Place to work

Sep 22, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always wanted to work in an organisation that gives priority to learning, growth, work-life balance, best in class policies, benefits and leaders. RealPage has it all. I've joined a month ago, my team is cool to work with. Leaders gave me time to discuss my ideas and encouraged me to work on them. RealPage does a fantastic job on CSR and it's fun working virtually too. They do things differently, it could be their Townhall or engagement or CSR.

Cons

Nothing that I observed so far.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s rare that a company takes time to understand their employees as RP do. I feel like I have learned more than I have anywhere else. RealPage gave me opportunities to prove myself and take on new challenges means the world to me. Thanks for being so incredible. Proud to be part of Realpage. Good recongnisation

Cons

None. None. none. None. None

9. 5.0

Review

Sep 18, 2021 - Student in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and appropriate and customer friendly

Cons

Tough for managing personal works

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2021 - Operations Leader in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since the day i have joined RealPage i have fallen in love with this Organization. The organization and its employees LIVE (Living its values everyday) in whatever they do. Be it the pace with which it is growing, improving trust amongst its employees, driving transformation to make life enriching(customers and employees), providing numerous benefits to help employees, working collaboratively to uplift the society. I can go on and on. So there is no reason for me to not give a 5 Star.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Continue reading