RealPage Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.4
RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn
Stephen T. Winn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "They really take care of employees and care about work/life balance" (in 52 reviews)

• "Great people - from the maintenance staff all the way to top management" (in 39 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A culture like none other"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Richardson, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Richardson, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay and atmosphere, amenities available to employees, perks and benefits and on top of it all, it doesn't feel like "work" it's always fun, and evolving daily!

Cons

The only thing for me personally is the drive from where i live, but it's worth it.

Advice to Management

Continue seeking great talent, and don't change a thing you're doing if it works.

2 Apr 2018

Thank you for sharing this post and the confidence that you have in RealPage. It is an incredible experience when work does not feel like work. All the best. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

2. "Employee And Customer Focused"

Current Employee - Developer IV in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Developer IV in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Work life balance
    Good work culture . Flexible timings.
    Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
    Friendly and supporting management.
    Everyone is reachable , even you walk in to MD room casually , discuss anything ,Give your inputs , they will listen.

Cons

Been with organisation for nearly 8 years , that shows i really loved working in real page.

Advice to Management

San deep is putting loads of efforts in putting real page as great place to work , I believe we are there , just few steps away .Go real page :)

18 Feb 2019

Thank you for taking the time to make this post. You and I must have started around the same time as 8 years has gone by fast. Wishing you a long and prosperous career. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

3. "Great place to work with 3D team"

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The main reason still i am continuing in Realpage is management and work culture before i joined realpage worked some organisations they are just horrible,heavy work pressure, too much politics, compared to that realpage is simply awesome.
    The director and managers,Team leads are very supportive and helpful to improve our skills and our growth.
    Good cafeteria
    Nice infrastructure
    Friendly management
    especially 3D content services employees and management is simply awesome, particularly The director of 3D TEAM the way he build the team with his dedication and hard work personally inspired me.

Cons

fixed shift preferable
    expecting 8.5 work hours per day
    Nothing to tell more than that remaining small silly things common in every organisation.

Advice to Management

Try to put our company into Great place to work with more confident and i have confident on our new dynamic MD sandeep sharma,the way he putting his efforts to put realpage in GPTW is so appreciate.

18 Feb 2019

Thank you for this post....and you will be happy to know that we will be competing again for the Great Place to Work award. Wishing you nothing but the best in your career. Sincerely Kurt Twining

4. "Cooperation,Support, understanding,flexibility and empowerment."

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

open and honest communication,productive atmosphere,recognition for hard work, strong management from 3D strong team spirit.

Cons

unconditional transport facility and preferably day cab and need to focus on cafeteria food

Advice to Management

few steps away to great place to work.lets rock and Be awesome.

Love this post....thanks for sharing your ideas. Sincerely, Kurt Twining

5. "Stress-Free"

Current Employee - Quality Control in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Quality Control in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1) Great people - from the maintenance staff all the way to top management.
    2) I have been working here (Real page india pvt ltd) from the past 6 years, i have seen lot of changes with in last 3 months from November 2018 to Till now. Compare to previous management.
    3)First of all thanks to Sandeep Sharma (Managing Director for Indian Operations) has bring lots of changes when he has taken Oath as Managing Director for indian operations.
    4) Compare to previous management the current management under the leadership of Sandeep Sharma the things are going good. That makes to write this review from my bottom of my heart.
    5) The RealPage Promise - The direction is clear as crystal! If you are not yet part of the company, come join us and you will see why!
    6) And i hope the good things will continue in future and i am very proud that i am working under the leadership of Sandeep Sharma (Managing Director from indian operations).
    7) Good foresight of the company, dynamic and high performing. Undisputed leader in the industry.

Cons

1) Mainly Cab Facility for day shift .
    2) It is better to provide training sessions like communication skills and other trainings
    3) Apart from these two Points I see none so far.

Advice to Management

Continue to be "friendly" to employees and empower them all the time. As what all successful organization should be, continue getting feedback from employees.

1) And one more thing it is better to increase salary structure for BPM Operations ( Indian operations)
    2) It is my personal opinion it is better to increase the leave policy for paternity leave from 5 days to 20 days so that he will take care his family.
    3) Things are going good i hope the same will continue in future.

18 Feb 2019

Thank you for writing a thoughtful post. Very excited to read the energy in your comments. Good to know that Sandeep is making a difference. Lets have Lakshmi look into the average length of... More

6. "No Road is long with Good Company."

Current Employee - Telangana in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Telangana in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I would love to work for an organization that’s leading the future of the industry.
    The management of the company very friendly and there are many changes going in company day by day which is really making employees happy.
    The new management respects and listing to the employee concerns and gives prompt response.
    Working here is like every day is my 1st day with this organisation.

Cons

Preferable cabs for day shift.

Advice to Management

The new management (Sandeep Sharma)is really doing a great job, Expecting the same to continue in future which makes employee's happy.

8 Feb 2019

Thank you for your post. We have very high expectations for Sandeep and appreciate you taking the time to point this out. Glad you are on the team and we look forward to your ideas and feedback along... More

7. "It's awesome working here...."

Current Employee - Architect in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Architect in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The initiations like #BeAwesomeEveryDay ,KnowYourIndustry, Thank God It's Thursday are really keeping everyone awesome...Thanks Sandeep Sharma. I hope we come up with more initiations like these..

The changes in Medical insurance for families of employees ...is a great initiation.

Cons

Cons - No Transparency from Management

18 Feb 2019

Thank you for you post and I am very glad that things are going well from you. I would expect that transparency should not be an issue with the new GM. I know he reads these posts and takes them... More

8. "Great company to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

I worked at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very friendly work atmosphere, you will be having regular outings, friendly management and good scope for growth

Cons

When I left organisation there was a change in high level management, not sure how it is now

7 Feb 2019

Thanks for the post. Yes, we do have a new site leader and we look forward to his direction in leading the location. He has quickly assessed the talent levels and is working diligently to win a... More

9. "Good platform to gain knowledge and explore"

Current Employee - Legal Compliance Analyst in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Legal Compliance Analyst in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

leaves, Management, Cab facility, outing, functions

Cons

nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

Advice to Management

N/A

7 Feb 2019

Thanks for the post....Sincerely, Kurt Twining

"People driven company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work environment.
    Better facilities.

Cons

Many times survey was rolled out for parental insurance but there is no update on that. If no interest on that, please do not take surveys.
    Leave policies are changed and cuted down to 50%. How they do that. When ever management changed in Hyderabad, they are changing the policies as they want to do. I never heared that only 6 casual leaves in such a big other companies. Really bad.

Advice to Management

Please check the leave policy. Please follow the company setup policies by any management. Do not change for their convenience or whatever. Be rule as policy driven company .. Not people driven. Please stick to one policy.

3 Jan 2019

That you for your post. I'm glad you enjoy the good work environment and updated facilities. I am going to ask Lakshmi to ensure that the leave analysis is fully understood by all employees. The... More