Red Experts in SAP Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 83 reviews

4.1
Ross Eades
Pros
Cons
  • "Lots of content to learn and long hours (normal in this industry/position)(in 18 reviews)

• "Long working hours but from what I(in 12 reviews)

1. "I would not recommend"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good database in the SAP field. Your job as a recruiter is definitely easier than in other firms if you are recruiting JAVA developers, SAP Consultants or other ERP system consultants. Other apps are really good too, technically you are 100% supported. Good training on SAP.

Cons

Very poor intro to recruitment, the basics such as COY, FAB, FFNA, Objection handling are given months and months into your career and you potentially have missed plenty of deals already due to missing these trainings at early stage. Poor NFI and the old ugly recruitment mindset of working 3465398 hours a day. Extremely poor management, bullying is common and people disrespect you very heavily if you dare to open your...

Advice to Management

Listen to your delivery consultants and stop praising your account managers.

Red Experts in SAP2019-04-29
  2. "Top notch recruitment company"

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time

Pros

I've just recently joined Red, and it has been by far the smoothest most helpful process in my career. Great company with fantastic benefits and world class company culture.

Cons

So far I have no complains.

Red Experts in SAP2019-03-28

April 11, 2019Internal Recruiter

Thanks for your review. We agree! There are definitely awesome perks and a culture second to none here at RED :)

3. "Amazing Recruitment Process"

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time

Pros

I just started to work in RED, the recruitment process was excellent, they were always getting in touch with me about the steps. Also, the company has a fun and awesome environment and corporate culture. They are very flexible. I'm really happy to had started to work in Red sap solutions :)))

Cons

It is a really nice company to work with! Nothing negative to say about.

Red Experts in SAP2019-03-25

April 11, 2019Internal Recruiter

Welcome :) We're glad that you had a great recruitment process and I'm sure this will continue into your career here.

4. "From the first moment .."

Current Employee - Management Consulting Senior Manager in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the first moment I had entered the office floor I felt an amazing surge of energy, smiles and a highly diverse and multicultural environment. The interview process with RED management team was thorough but a pleasurable experience too with the RED management team and I am so happy to join the offer with RED out of my 4 offers on the table! Highly recommended experience 😄

Cons

None so far.. and will continue this way no doubt

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Red Experts in SAP2019-03-06

April 11, 2019Internal Recruiter

Great! How amazing that you chose RED, we're really glad you liked our diverse culture with over 32 different languages spoken. Welcome to the team :D

"Sales Consultant"

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time

Pros

I have been working at RED for a very short time but already I have gained so much knowledge from their in-depth and structured training sessions on SAP and other content. The interview process was enjoyable, informative and I was able to grasp a very good overview of the company as a whole. For me, this made it very easy to make the decision to join the company.

Cons

No Cons currently, thoroughly enjoying my time as an employee and I would already recommend the company to others.

Red Experts in SAP2019-01-14

April 11, 2019Internal Recruiter

Our training is exceptional and we're only looking to improve it! Glad you had an enjoyable interview - not many people would say an interview can be enjoyable so this is great. Good luck and welcome!

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly, supportive and ambitious company culture which is evident from the ground all the way up to the top. Great training. Career growth opportunities. Good salary. Great benefits. Beautiful offices. They provide the tools to make the job more efficient.

Cons

A few extra days holiday annually would be great.

Red Experts in SAP2019-01-09

January 14, 2019Internal Recruiter

Welcome to the family, we're glad you feel happy about everthing so far! All comments taken on board :)

7. "Open company"

Current Employee - Marketing in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Benefits: Great incentive program in place with Summer and Winter trips, DC´s, Top Biller etc. Employees can get a day off for their social activities, for training and development courses or when relocating. Training and Development: At RED, you can make a great career. The business has great expansion plans, the Sales teams are constantly growing and there´s so much opportunity. Company culture: RED´s culture...

Cons

Difficult to find cons as there aren´t any in my area. Obviously, there´s always room for improvement, but there´s nothing that would be worth mentioning.

Red Experts in SAP2019-01-09

January 14, 2019Internal Recruiter

Awesome review, thank you and we're really glad you feel this way :)

"Delivery consultant"

Current Employee - Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time

Pros

From the first day i went in for an interview i felt the good energy that runs through the office. Really supportive in terms of training and very friendly atmosphere with everyone always willing to help. Couldnt think of a better way to start my recruitment career.

Cons

Nothing to point out so far

Red Experts in SAP2019-01-12

January 14, 2019Internal Recruiter

Thanks for your review, we're glad that you found the office to have good energy and supportive. Welcome onboard! :)

"Fun, Friendly & Success Driven"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

A company, that believes our cultural values haven't been financialized yet and that humility is still in fashion! A highly diverse and multicultural environment - speaking 30 different languages within the organisation! Advanced, academic training based on individuals rather than teams or groups. Extremely well developed progression path, which comes with great benefits and awesome incentives. So far the company changed...

Cons

Couldn't find any so far

Advice to Management

Let's have an office dog :)

Red Experts in SAP2018-08-19

January 14, 2019Internal Recruiter

We'd love an office dog! Great review, thank you for taking your time to review RED, we hope you continue to have a happy and successful career with us!

"The best on boarding experience to date!"

Current Employee - Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

From meeting directors, managers, HR and employees the whole experience has been professional, mature, honest and enjoyable. I found the interview process fun due to the mature attitudes and honest conversations. The conversations were two way and always delivered with a smile and not only did I find out about the business but I also found out a lot about the individuals who interviewed me. I can honestly say this has...

Cons

Even if I tried to be negative I would struggle. This is an honest account from someone who has worked in the city for nearly 20 years. Seems like a company who understands the importance of it's employees.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work and only change for the better as right now what your doing is inspiring.

Red Experts in SAP2018-08-08

August 10, 2018internal recruiter

Thank you for taking time to review the process. We are glad you've had such a positive experience at RED and trust that this will continue throughout your career here.

Found 83 reviews