Reed in Partnership Reviews

Updated 2 Feb 2021

4.2
Reed in Partnership Managing Director  Rhodri Thomas  (no image)
Rhodri Thomas
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "All Good"

Former Employee - Employment Advisor in Newry, Northern Ireland

I worked at Reed in Partnership full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic People, Management that were supportive and cared, Great Motivation, Lots of personal development opportunities. I loved them and the only reason i had to leave was the contract was ending. I would go back to Reed in a heartbeat.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
  2. "Fantastic Place To Work"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My experience over the last 3 years has been nothing but positive. It's great to work for an employer who listens to and values their employees. Over the years I've had opportunities to develop new and existing skills which has supported my overall career goals. Not only are Reed In Partnership a fantastic employer, it's great to know that the people I work with share the values too. The future is extremely bright for Reed In Partnership and I'm extremely pleased to be a part of it!

Cons

. N / A .

3. "Very good"

Current Employee - Health and Wellbeing Coach in Doncaster, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lovely team, the manager is engaging with every member of the team. You will always feel welcome.

Cons

So far I can not think of any cons

Continue reading
  4. "A thriving place to work"

Current Employee - Youth Engagement and Retention Manager in Southend, Scotland

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time

Pros

Pay Review Process is fair and consistent Management processes are well controlled and regulated Leadership is values based and those values are actually lived by all staff not just spoken about People are encouraged and supported There is so much good work that Reed in Partnership does to support people and society. Flexible and open to new ways of doing things Strong Internal Leadership Academy A growing contract base with a national presence, a varied portfolio of work building from its expertise in employability which is platformed perfectly by the parent Reed Recruitment business.

Cons

Some systems and hardware were a bit outdated when I joined, but recently huge investment has gone into this and really made a step change in the company to be now at the point where systems are the best I have used in my career. Further investment in the company mobile phone technology would help efficiency for the kind of remote regional management role I perform and the the roles my teams perform. There is room for more centralised training support , but the business is going through rapid growth so understandably this is very difficult at the current time

Continue reading
  5. "Amazing development programmes and opportunities"

Current Employee - Settlement Support Adviser in Coventry, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

Development training and job role opportunities. Managers thrive to see us develop and achieve goals, whilst becoming more valuable to the business. Yearly salary reviews, I have been here for 2.5 years and already had 3 salary increases due to performance appreciation.

Cons

Some but not all contracts are as short as 2 years, however the business is always gaining new business and contracts opening up other roles that can be applied for.

6. "Good company"

Current Employee - Employment Adviser in Dudley, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time

Pros

Nicer team, very rewarding job

Cons

Too much paperwork to do

7. "Enjoyable place to work"

Former Employee - Employment Advisor in London, England

I worked at Reed in Partnership full-time for more than a year

Pros

Helping people in the community

Cons

Contracts based business so can be uncertain.

8. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Employment Advisor in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunities are always arising for professional development. Excellent training. Regular pay reviews, supportive HR dept and well trained managers. Very supportive team right from the top of the company. Best company ever worked for.

Cons

Only downside is that there isn't parking for everyone at all branches

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in London, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very successful BD team, so lots of growth which creates opportunities for progression / development if that is what you are interested in. A range of management development programmes to support staff to develop for more senior roles and a culture of internal promotion. A board that is genuinely interesting in listening to employees across the business at all levels and implementing good ideas.

Cons

This isn't a con for me, but being a contracts based business, there is always something changing, new contracts starting, historic contracts wrapping up. This means there is constant change, so if you are working in a support function across multiple contracts you need to be comfortable with uncertainty and shifting priorities. Also this is working on government contracts with razor thin margins, so the pay increases aren't the biggest each year. However you are supporting local communities which is nice and the company can offer flexibility on hours and a pretty good work life balance.

10. "Exceptional company to work for"

Current Employee - Employment Adviser in Hereford, England

I have been working at Reed in Partnership full-time

Pros

Professional development, Great working environment, Teamwork, Rewarding work, encouraged to submit good ideas to board.

Cons

contractual work but generally for long periods of time eg 3years with potential for extension.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 English Reviews