What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work culture is good and good growth" (in 28 reviews)
- "'Work life balance is good but sometimes if required you need to stretch a little" (in 21 reviews)
- "Process Oriented network activities and good campus" (in 17 reviews)
- "Good for freshers in networking.Nice to learn reliance network.I am there for last 6 months work environment is good" (in 16 reviews)
- "Good Learning opportunity." (in 14 reviews)
Found 14 of over 1T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "opportunity to learn"Return to all Reviews
- 2.010 Jan 2013Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good place to learn people management and customer handling. If u want to learn new things there is ample opportunity.
Bad salary , Everything in the company moves at a very slow pace, too much hierarchy , Lot of politics between departments and their heads.
- 2.012 Sept 2017Deputy ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Work life balance is very good because employee need to work for only 7 hours.
Corporate Politics is very high. Less opportunity to learn anything new. Using very old technologies.