Reliance One Reviews

Updated Aug 31, 2021

Found 73 of over 80 reviews

4.5
Reliance One President & CEO James Beath  (no image)
James Beath
Pros
  • "None - this was a terrible work environment(in 5 reviews)

• "If you're hungry for success, Reliance One is a great place to be(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours but you have to have a mindset of you work hard you play hard(in 11 reviews)

• "Zero work/life balance - don’t want to work weekends, you’re not(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Industry Veteran

Aug 19, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Grand Rapids, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Reliance One last year and it’s the best move I’ve made in my professional career. This organization is headed in the right direction. It’s refreshing to work with a team where everyone is on the same page and in pursuit of a common goal. Absolutely love the transparency we have at Reliance One. Leaders are excited about our opportunities and upfront about the challenges we face. Their level of honesty gives me faith that, even when times are tough, they’ll continue to lead with integrity. At Reliance One we work hard and play hard. Our industry is high stress…but we celebrate the small stuff, which noticeably raises morale and keeps us happy. I really appreciate the time and effort it takes to make sure employees are happy and love their jobs. That kind of dedication to employees is why I will stay here for a long, long time.

Cons

Long hours, but that comes with being a successful recruiter.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

It's been a fun ride...

Aug 10, 2021 - Director in Auburn Hills, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Involved owners -Opportunity to create a life -Unlimited commission -Fun culture and great people -Ability to work from home for those that want to

Cons

Staffing can be a challenging industry so you have to be able to roll with the punches.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

You Just Have to Work Hard

Aug 12, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

You make what you put in. This company is not for people who want to sit and do the bare minimum. The harder you work equals the bigger reward. The leadership team is always working to help support and train each team member to do and be their best. Reliance One has done a 360 from the "old school mentality" way of thinking and running the business. Everyone is 100% remote and has lots of flexibility to keep the work life balance in check.

Cons

You will definitely take some blows as a recruiter. Just remember if you work hard the reward can be limitless.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place for those that want to work hard

Jul 30, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Grand Blanc, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open mindset for growth and the future.

Cons

Limited amount of growth opportunities.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work!!

Jul 29, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Auburn Hills, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Great environment R-1 provides a place for their employees to be successful and feel prioritized! I have just started my journey with R-1 and I already feel like part of the family

Cons

I cant think of any cons but if I had to pick something it would be the current market that we are working with. It can be very competitive at times and candidates tend to have a variety of options on their radar.

6. 5.0

A great place to work - customer focused - positive culture - engaged ownership

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Recruiter II in Auburn Hills, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable Owners and senior management who operate an open door policy and strongly encourage entrepreneurial spirit. Smart and knowledgeable colleagues who are always happy to mentor and project positive attitudes.

Cons

Fairly limited organizational growth opportunities

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Be your own boss

Aug 10, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from home - Able to put in extra hours to take advantage of commission opportunity - Flexible schedule with core work hours - Fun and family oriented environment despite working from home - Team environment but also individual success

Cons

- Staffing in general is not easy, but anyone can do it with the right attitude, mindset, and motivators - Base pay

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Team Environment!

Aug 11, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Auburn Hills, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful and passionate about Teamwork providing a great culture to learn and grow. They provide you the resources necessary to support the work that needs to be completed. They make time to answer any questions, and provide the tools necessary to support you through your questions. You are given some flexibility when it comes to your work day with everyone working remote.

Cons

Sometimes you have to take calls late at night or on the weekend to allow that follow up with your candidate.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a friendly environment

Aug 31, 2021 - Sales Support Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hiring process was easy as well as getting the job

Cons

There's plenty of roles to play in this job. No proper support is given to the employees and you will even be blamed for your failure. The working environment is not easy and not a friendly one.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to learn and grow as a professional!

Jul 16, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Auburn Hills, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very team oriented Flexibility Commission structure Entrepreneurial Mindset

Cons

Industry is very competitive currently

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews