Reputation Planners Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 September 2017

4.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Ambitious company offering plenty of opportunity"

I worked at Reputation Planners full-time

Pros

- There really are some great people at Reputation Planners - people you can learn from, and enjoy working alongside.
    - The company is very ambitious. You move quickly from one goal to the next meaning you develop new skills regularly
    - Reputation Planners does well to involve feedback in its decision making - you do feel that if your ideas are thought through they are listened to and discussed.
    - The business is very transparent - if you have questions they are always answered
    - There's a good culture at the company - people work hard and respect each other

Cons

- There are always plenty of things to work on so knowing what to prioritize can be a challenge
    - You move from one goal to another quite quickly

Advice to Management

Keep taking every opportunity to communicate with the whole company about goals and performance. It's so much easier to make the right decisions day to day when you can clearly see the bigger picture.

2. "An overview of company"

Former Employee - Senior SEO EXECUTIVE
    Former Employee - Senior SEO EXECUTIVE

I worked at Reputation Planners full-time

Pros

Offers fantastic independent and teamwork opportunities.

Working hour`s flexibility, reasonable work Load, and extended leave.

A good and joyful atmosphere, where you can learn and grow. They respect talent and appreciate
    employee advice.

Management is supportive, friendly, and cooperative. Also, Project Manager is very supportive.

Great Launchpad for freshers.

Outstanding increment - depending on your performance and best you are giving to Company.

Sports tournament every month.

Cons

Reputation Planners has grown tremendously in last few years, low salary hikes are understandable.

Reputation Planners is not a company for bad performers because they`ll be under observation due to the HR practices

Advice to Management

They should consider employees who stick to the company for years. Also, provide them hikes, bonus, promotions etc.

Diwali Bonus should be kept in place.

3. "Best Company to Work With"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Mohali, Punjab
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Manager in Mohali, Punjab

I have been working at Reputation Planners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice atmosphere
    Salary on time
    Working on various technologies
    Friendly Environment
    Good Salary Package
    Comfortable & Flexible Office Timings
    Regular Seminars
    Fun Activities
    Monthly Meetings

Cons

Not any as per me

Advice to Management

Introduce bonus policy for employees doing well to encourage them.

5. "My experience with Reputation Planners"

Former Employee - Senior SEO EXECUTIVE in Mohali, Punjab
    Former Employee - Senior SEO EXECUTIVE in Mohali, Punjab

I worked at Reputation Planners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A fast-moving, fascinating environment. It's easy to make a big difference here. Culture is friendly, and truly collaborative. I've experienced zero politics first in my career. Boss help me a lot in every step where I need help

Cons

I thing No cons in this company. Alternate 5 day working

Advice to Management

Develop a formal mentorship program.

6. "Reputation Planners"

I worked at Reputation Planners full-time

Pros

Reputation Planners is one of the leading online reputation management companies, serving small and midsize businesses and individuals with an entire range of online public relations, brand management, and digital marketing solutions. With our mission to remain the go-to firm of choice for agencies and individuals, we use white label ORM services and clients for effective confidential reputation management. Our technology is pretty whiz-bang, but without our experts, we'd be just another online reputation tool. Our outstanding team of mature, smart, and self-directed experts have worked with some of the well-famed brands Alliance

Cons

Adding sincerity to your brand communication

Advice to Management

Reputation Planners is a digital public relations company that offers world class reputation managed services to help people and businesses ensure that any slander campaign or a comment that affects the brand should be treated at the right time so that it does not snowball into becoming an unmanageable situation.