Found 10 of over 13 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.01 Nov 2020Research AssistantFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
Valuable research experience, great pay for post-grads with relatively low experience
None that I can think of
- 4.025 Jan 2023Research AssistantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
Picked up new skills while working at RIS.
I can't think about any downsides of working at RIS.
- 1.025 Feb 2022Research AssistantFormer Employee
Works closely with various Ministries and gives decent pay for a govt. organization
Extremely toxic work culture. No scope for any skill enhancement. Sycophancy can be expected at every step. Not the right place at all if looking to pursue serious research1
- 4.01 Apr 2021Research InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
Great mentorship and experience, really enjoyed my time.
Can be a little isolating due to online internships.
- 3.08 Nov 2020Research InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
- As part of the internship, you get to write a paper and an opportunity to get it published on the site of the RIS. - The professors offer freedom to choose the broad area of the paper we wish to work on and the main research question will be decided according to the themes the professor has in mind.
- Help provided to complete the paper is minimal, the supervisors are busy with their own research work and have little time to review your work and it feels more demotivating at times. - Not a fac e paced, planned working environment.
- 3.017 Nov 2018Research AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew Delhi
Good place to start your career and build experience
Not a place for long run career development