The latest conversations about Tech India
I have 10 years of experience as bank manager in govt Bank. I was a top coder,lack of guidance I unfortunately landed in bank job. My current pay is 12 lpa.I want to switch my job to IT. Is it a good option?How to start and how much can I expect after my experience?How to proceed with it. Can i approach any consultancy ?The salary is low and there's a lot of stress in my present job. Will appreciate your suggestions..TIA
I have 1.5 yoe, all wfh. Now I'll be working from office soon. Got one query - suppose your manager is sitting couple of cubicles away from you. So how do you reach out to him? You go to his desk or you still ping him? Not just manager, how about other colleagues as well?
Software Engineer IV
Hi Fishes! Current CTC is 30L base fixed + 4.5L bonus (which I usually get in full). Location: Bengaluru YoE :- 10 years (all in Juniper) Tech stack:- C, C++, DSA, Linux programming. Technically sound. How much hike, fixed base, variable, joining bonus, RSUs, etc should I expect while making a switch to other product based companies, what should be the range of negotiation? Amazon Adobe Google Microsoft VMware
Got a burning question about Reynolds and Reynolds? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Reynolds and Reynolds employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You work with some really great people that are there to help you where ever they can." (in 158 reviews)
- "Good benefits and 401 K." (in 121 reviews)
- "Great training and on" (in 76 reviews)
- "Great coworkers who are there to help you learn all the ins and outs of the job." (in 57 reviews)
- "Good work environment" (in 35 reviews)
- "Most people are in and out do to the low pay and never ending repetative work." (in 186 reviews)
- "Bad management is protected by friends and family higher on the food chain." (in 136 reviews)
- "low salaries; too much reliance \ focus on entry" (in 62 reviews)
- "Not much information coming down from upper management." (in 49 reviews)
- "The raises are small and infrequent." (in 31 reviews)
Found 1,878 of over 2T reviews
Updated 27 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW22 Mar 2023Senior Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHouston, TX
Ground-up hiring. All-internal promotions. Relaxed atmosphere. Great benefits and healthcare. Stable company. Lots of fun employee activities.
Not a great place to transition to from a higher level. Pay may not be fully competitive depending on position.2Reynolds and Reynolds Response6mo
Thanks for your review, and for your hard work at Reynolds, we appreciate you! We're happy to hear you've been able to take advantage of the benefits offered to our employees and the additional company events/activities. New hires do have opportunities for pay increases during their review cycles, which occur twice a year for the first two years of employment. If you have additional concerns regarding competitive pay, we recommend discussing that with your immediate Supervisor.
Reynolds and Reynolds Reviews FAQs
Reynolds and Reynolds has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,003 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Reynolds and Reynolds to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
55% of Reynolds and Reynolds employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Reynolds and Reynolds 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.