Rise Technical Recruitment Reviews

Updated 21 Aug 2020

4.6
Rise Technical Recruitment Managing Director Ben McCarthy (no image)
Ben McCarthy
Pros
  • "Great place to work with a group of like minded people(in 9 reviews)

• "Great training at every level to help you achieve your goals(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons - you get out what you put in(in 9 reviews)

• "Hard work could be perceived as a negative but you effectively get out what you put in(in 8 reviews)

1. "Social media marketing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment part-time

Pros

Nice task to do okay

Cons

Takes your much time okay

Continue reading
  2. "good to work with this company"

2.0

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

can improve skills ,good management

Cons

basic indemnities, infrastructure, hgkvyulvyl;;

3. "Excellent Company to work for"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

Reward hard work, motivation and provide promotion base on meritocracy

Cons

If you don't like hard work and changing your life you won't like it here

4. "Brilliant opportunity to take control of your career"

Current Employee - UK Principal Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rise Technical offers a fantastic environment to achieve unbeatable career progression, earnings and self development, whilst working with like-minded people. Rise continually develop their staff offering excellent training and development opportunities. With Rise Technical expanding our operations globally it's a really exciting time!

Cons

The only con is that you wish you joined us sooner!

5. "Great company to work for, with a supportive environment designed for your career to thrive."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive management with a great training scheme and willingness to pass on knowledge. Great environment to work in and excellent commission structure

Cons

Long hours could be considered a negative but if your determined you'll get out what you put in.

6. "Rise as an employer"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

A great encouraging environment, make everyone feel welcome, built on a code of honesty and strong team ethics company wide. I regretfully left Rise for a number of years and returned due to Rise supplying you with the best tools to attract talent allowing you to do well and provide a better service than competitors, which obviously leads to more commission and better relationships with clients. I also returned as after working for a number of other recruiters in Bristol I found that office politics can play a huge part of how welcome and supported you feel in a new role. Starting out in recruitment is hard whether your new or experienced starting a new desk is a challenge and the last thing you want is to feel awkward socially alongside trying to make your desk profitable. I have never had this problem with Rise, from day one your part of the team and as a trainee your not even allowed to buy a drink get your team to do it! Great tools, business model, career progression and social events. Thank you to all the great people at Rise for supporting me and welcoming me back.

Cons

Personally i love it! but banter is key for communication. :-)

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

Pros

Great company to work for with clear progression and training opportunities to develop your career. Good people around you where you feel supported and part of a team as well as good managers to support you. Clear progression routes to help you achieve you goals with continual support from management to keep you on track to help you achieve.

Cons

Hard work and long hours - but you get back what you put in and it is worth the hard work.

8. "Hard work but rewarding"

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time

Pros

Good culture, you get a lot of training and have the tools needed to make the job easier. Like minded people all trying to achieve something

Cons

9. "Fantastic Opportunities and Career Progression"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Rise Technical Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started my recruitment career at Rise and I am so happy I joined this company. The training opportunities are fantastic and you receive support from every level including management. It is great to work for a company that offer clear progression towards your goals and give you the opportunity to achieve your dreams. I feel so lucky to have been given a position in this company and look forward to the rest of my career with them.

Cons

Having never worked in recruitment before I wasn’t too sure what to expect. There are ups and downs as you are dealing with candidates but there are ups and downs in every job. The best thing is that the highs are extremely high and very rewarding.

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Trainee Consultant in Bristol, England

Pros

Excellent progression opportunity, supportive management, fun company culture, brilliant incentives.

Cons

It can be hard work and long hours but the rewards and commitment from the team make it worth it.

Found 79 reviews