Roche Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Jan 20, 2021

Found 167 of over 5,208 reviews

4.3
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,947 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Great Company, Good Benefits

Jan 20, 2021 - Lab Assistant in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, thanks care of their employees

Cons

Lot of different divisions, gets confusing

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 15, 2021 - Mechanical Design Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great culture, engaging work, good benefits

Cons

Company as a whole not geared towards product development

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work with very good benefits

Dec 12, 2020 - Director, Project Leadership in Tucson, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good health insurance

Cons

Constant change in Upper Management

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking time to share your view. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Dec 8, 2020 - Lead Engineering Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Lots of options to grow within company. Amazing people to work with it. Good benefits and pay

Cons

Somewhat understaffed at times. However company is trying to hire more people.

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. We wish you all the best for your future within our company.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Nov 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits provided by the company

Cons

Work policies to be improved

6. 4.0

Good work-life balance

Dec 8, 2020 - Scientist II in Pleasanton, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, good benefits, interesting projects

Cons

Low salary for area, limited opportunities for career advancement

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Roche is continuously striving to offer employees a variety of possibilities for development, e.g. insights into other areas of work or internal training. All employees have the possibility to make use of the offers and develop their skills. In addition there are regular check-ins with leaders to discuss your goals and needs. We encourage you to profit from these offers. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic Workplace

Oct 29, 2020 - Senior Scientist in Santa Clara, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stable employer, good benefits, and decent COVID19 response

Cons

The Nanopore project in Santa Clara is a highly toxic environment that has led to a lot of infighting and blaming of one another. You are punished if you do not accept the current dogma and any new scientific results that contradict will be repressed. There is no accountability of the projects leading to incentive for most employees to do above the bare minimum to keep their jobs.

11 people found this review helpful