Roche Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jan 20, 2021

Found 145 of over 5,226 reviews

4.3
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,945 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Jan 14, 2021 - Cloud Engineer in Madrid
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Cares about employees * Flexible hours * Great benefits

Cons

No cons that I am aware of.

Global Recruitment

Great to hear your appreciation. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

2. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great workplace!

Jan 14, 2021 - Engineering Intern in Branchburg, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly coworkers and environment, great benefits, felt like I made a difference

Cons

Some slow days but no other cons

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

3. 5.0
      Current Temporary Employee

First impressions

Jan 2, 2021 - Research Scientist in Basel, Basel-City
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits! Very professional and fast dealings with administration

Cons

Have not expterienced any so far

Global Recruitment

Great to hear your appreciation. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

4. 3.0

Good employer

Jan 2, 2021 - Product Specialist in Burgess Hill, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good product training and development Great benefits Good salary

Cons

Sometimes personal development har not encourage

Global Recruitment

Thanks for taking time to share your view. Roche is continuously striving to offer employees a variety of possibilities for development, e.g. insights into other areas of work or internal training. All employees have the possibility to make use of the offers and develop their skills. In addition there are regular check-ins with leaders to discuss your goals and needs. We encourage you to profit from these offers. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

5. 1.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jan 20, 2021 - Finance
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits salary pay environment

Cons

Long hours, management issues, environment

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Employees receive benefits in line with what they contribute, how they contribute and the influence they have on the company and thus on clients and patients. This is based on a good relationship between employees and leaders with a focus on valuable contributions. For leaders the leadership commitments are an integral part of their contribution. Next to the achievment of their yearly goals, leaders are rated on how they live the Roche values, apply core competencies and fulfill the Leadership Commitments. Every employee deserves great leaders. We expect all of Roche's leaders to inspire and motivate employees in their team and support them by offering opportunities to continually discover, learn, develop and excel. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good bonus scheme

Dec 19, 2020 - Human Resources Specialist in Budapest
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, Good starting salary great benefits

Cons

Long hours, no over time payment

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

Dec 8, 2020 - Financial Supervisor in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits Great employee engagement Very accommodating

Cons

Pretty political More of an emphasis placed on networking than on performance in order to move up Very competitive and long hiring process

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Specialist

Dec 9, 2020 - Medical Specialist in Welwyn Garden City, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits and friendly culture

Cons

senior management could do with improvement