The latest conversations about Tech India
Is it safe to resign without any job offer in hand? Has anyone regretted it later? Deloitte USI Tata Consultancy Infosys Larsen & Toubro Infotech EY Cognizant Accenture PwC Publicis Sapient Wipro Epsilon KPMG Accolite Wipro Capgemini Hashedin by deloitte
Full Stack Java Developer
I cleared the technical round at Tech Mahindra last Friday, which is September 15, 2023, and on the same day, I got a mail from HR saying that we would proceed with background verification. They have requested that I upload company details, a PF account, and some kind of KYC, but unfortunately, my company does not have any Form 16 or a PF account, so I have shared a 3-month bank statement along with 6-month salary screenshots and company details. Still, I haven't gotten any response from HR.
Hi all, I got an offer with an OEM for 18 lpa ( 1 variable). My current package is 9 lpa with 5.6 years of experience . I have offers of 13 lpa, 14lpa and 16 lpa from service companies. I am planning to move to OEM only and would settle down mostly with the same company (current plan) but after checking with my friends with same expertise, i came to know that at least 20 lpa would be a better offer. I stopped taking calls from service based companies. What are the possibilities I can have?
Got a burning question about Rysun Labs? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rysun Labs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary on time was the best thing" (in 16 reviews)
- "You can learn new technologies with spare time and upgrade your knowledge" (in 9 reviews)
- "Good opportunity to learn" (in 9 reviews)
- "Flexible timing and 5 days working." (in 8 reviews)
- "I have been working for 2 years here and learnt many good practices in project management domain from the team and always encouraging management." (in 8 reviews)
Found 167 of over 174 reviews
Updated 19 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.019 Sept 2023Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
only shining and big promises at the time of hiring.
They will ask you to join immediately but after their work is done they can ask you to resign at any time. Nothing professional. No salary hike .No increments. No work life balance. Internal Politics is very high.
- 3.016 Jul 2023Data EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAhmedabad
Provides opportunity to grow technically.
- Micro management - Can not provide over all development as company's culture is not up to the mark
- 5.016 Mar 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAhmedabad
Company is growing so there are opportunities that might not immediately exist.
With this growth is an opportunity to define the future and the role you play in it.
- 1.021 Apr 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
On time Salary in bank account.
Very poor management and much politics to do people here.
- 1.021 Feb 2023L2_Sr Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Salary on time is the only benifit here.
On short period they can release resource even in single day, Team is not supportive, Performance never mind in team, Targeting to other region resource, supportive for only Gujarat people's. TL found very un supportive.2
- 5.024 Dec 2022SEFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
There is no hidden HR policy, Great working environment and supportive team members.
there is no cons in company, expect Support Team especially Siddharth and Virendra they have very rude behaviour never get answers in professional way even they don't have an appropriate knowladge in their profile and also, they don't understood the priority of the work.
Rysun Labs Reviews FAQs
Rysun Labs has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Rysun Labs to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
80% of Rysun Labs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rysun Labs 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.