SBI Employee Reviews about "job security"
50% would recommend to a friend
(325 total reviews)
Pratip C. Chaudhuri
67% approve of CEO
Found 325 of over 3T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance for back off and branch office staff" (in 260 reviews)
- "Work culture is bad and more bureacratic." (in 94 reviews)
- "Late working hours is the mane challange for me ." (in 78 reviews)
- "Poor management !!! Delay in appraisals !!!" (in 60 reviews)
- "High work pressure and no appreciation" (in 43 reviews)
Reviews about "job security"Return to all Reviews
- 1.011 Dec 2017Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Govt job security and permanent
No manners among senior management, they know nothing about technical skills but are managing technical people. Rude behavior and no specific roles assigned to officers. Management just want status even though they know nothing about the things going on ground level. Most of the things under vendors. They have online app to apply leaves but management want to write a hand-written letter5
- 4.02 Sept 2020ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJaipur, Rajasthan
Job security and Exposure to business and rural India
Big organization so you grow one role at a time
- 3.022 May 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeJaipur, Rajasthan
Been a Govt. owned organisation job security is ensured and with operations in every possible banking field you get to work at different area of operations.
work environment is the biggest issue, which effects the motivational levels of the employees and not just that remuneration levels are also low if you go by the industry standards.
- 3.027 Dec 2021Deputy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLucknow
Job security and exposure to work depending upon place of posting
As a BM you are whole and responsible for every thing ,Most of the branches are manned by less than 3 staff,hence no allocation and ownership of work to anyone except Branch Manager.You have to manage leaves of your staff,have to do teller work ,then bringing new business ,complaint resolution, manage staff greviences ,train your staff first and so on to get your work done ,it's culture is compliance oriented ,correcting legacy issues a ton ,then they will make you feel that you don't deserve a leave also,If you are at key holder position you have to manage to deposit key at branch even in case of emergency leave .So much of work pressure. No job satisfaction at the end of the day.technical issues a lot ,that to do 1 minute task may take 2 or 3 attempts and 5 to 20 minutes.Inevitable transfers.No talent spotting .Unfavorable postings