SBI Employee Reviews about "salary"
50% would recommend to a friend
(652 total reviews)
Pratip C. Chaudhuri
67% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance for back off and branch office staff" (in 260 reviews)
- "Work culture is bad and more bureacratic." (in 94 reviews)
- "Late working hours is the mane challange for me ." (in 78 reviews)
- "Poor management !!! Delay in appraisals !!!" (in 60 reviews)
- "High work pressure and no appreciation" (in 43 reviews)
Found 652 of over 3T reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 1.017 Aug 2020Deputy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
your job is secure...this is the only benefit
transferable job..no amount of salary will ever justify the amount of transfers u will get
- 3.027 Sept 2021Deputy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Perks,salary ,Promotion. It will give you good salary but one day that salary won't matter when your health and mental peace will start detoriating
Too much pressure,Pressure of cross selling insurance,mf,health insurance etc. No importance to customer service..just business, harassing employees ...not a nice place to work if u want to live life..
- 2.013 Jul 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCalcutta
Perks Job security (at the cost of feeling stuck and stagnant)
Cash salary is low as compared to the risk involved in the day to day operations. Frequent transfers without taking into consideration the choice/convenience of employees. HR works at the 'The Farther from Home, The Better' funda. Not a place for ambitious ones. One needs to get through the layers of hierarchy even if he is highly talented and skilled. Top management does not like to listen to feedback from frontline employees. Highly qualified youngsters are dominated by far less qualified top officials. Work culture is not motivating. Hard workers are punished and work shirkers are rewarded.
- 1.01 Aug 2019Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The Brand name "SBI" It really is, but that's the only thing that they keep on telling everyone. Please focus on innovation.
Senior Management people are showing off that they care about attrition, why people are not joining and all those problems. We actually worked a lot in this regard. But, actually No one cares. Very low salary compared to industry standards and there is lack of support from different departments.
- 3.028 Apr 2022BankerCurrent Employee
The SBI Clerk salary is exceptionally good in comparison to other joining level job profiles in the banking sector. The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. Hence, SBI Clerk is one of the most demanding entry-level jobs in the country. Salary paid on time Many perks Insurance of employees
Accountability No leaving time Sales pressure Public pressure Risk in cash counter
- 4.015 Apr 2017ANDHRA PRADESHCurrent EmployeeNandyalampeta
Salary is the plus point ...not most of the companies will pay you 40k pm for a fresher ... Perks are the best among all banks ...respect from the people
We need to impress our officials for getting good fame ..this includes marketing the products..I'm a probationary officer , not supposed to do such activities.. work time is high ..pressure is also high
- 4.05 Oct 2015Collection OfficerFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearMumbai
To working on this company i got more knowledge about the the credit company work procedure.
there was no salary incrementatiom they just provide incentive according to the target which you will achieve.