Found 62 of over 71 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.01 May 2023Commercial ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsPatna, Bihar
Very Good Company, currently i am working at South India as Commercial manager at Service Master Clean Ltd. My father is not well this time. i want transfer my Job at Patna. i am working since last 11 years in this company. pls. Help.
Very Good Working culture, currently i am working in this group company.
- 5.05 Nov 2022Regional HR ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHaridwār
Work culture Timely payment and increment Supporting staff
Too much pressure on regional hr
- 5.01 Aug 2022Assignment ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
To gain a fruitful experience to enhance skill in physical security.
Haven't found any demerits pertaining to organisation
- 5.010 Oct 2021ERP ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Provides good opportunity. Life settling job. Good for starting up your career with.
Work flow can be improved. Pressure can be divided by assigning work properly and hiring more employees rather than burdening a single employee with multiple tasks
- 5.06 Aug 2021Security OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
I think this is good platform for future, I feel good experience , and sporting team, any challenge, during the duty, and clients side any required full feel helping natural.
Branch office management need to be track all guard welfare, other waise I think all are good,just need improve office service.
- 5.025 Apr 2020Area Operations ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAgartala
For bright future and job experience
Every day face is challenging moment.
SIS India Reviews FAQs
SIS India has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at SIS India to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
58% of SIS India employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SIS India 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.