SITA Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated 28 Dec 2020

3.8
SITA CEO Barbara Dalibard
Barbara Dalibard
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Good Product based Company to work in Aerospace"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work. Flexible work policy. Good Benefits

Cons

Can't tell in 6 months

August 5, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Hi, Thank you for your review and for recommending SITA. We are glad to hear that you feel positive about our culture, salary and benefits. We wish you continued success in your role here.

""Great potential, but severely lacking good leadership/managers""

2.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Market Leader in Air Travel Industry working on latest technologies, Work-life balance is amazing. * Good benefits and flexible work hours + Work form home facility on managers approval. * If you are doing good and you have good terms with manager then you will get enough opportunities to travel. * HR are very nice. * Facility Manager & Team is very supportive. * Annual events are good but not impressive.

Cons

* Early days were good - new office in Gurgaon - 2015, but later on not so good. * Severely lacking good leadership/managers * Growth opportunities are very less. No learning environment. * SITA forced to complete 40 hrs as of learning annually but do not focus on providing enough opportunities to SITA internal employees, based on their caliber, skills, experience, skills developed by completing trainings etc. * Managers offer opportunities to friends, favorite ones, ex-colleagues only. * SITA lacking diversity cultural. There are lot more brilliant minds outside but SITA mgmt. only focus (majority) to hire from 1-2 companies. (references) * HR are very nice but don't have power to take any action above management/managers. * Salary Discrimination is very high, almost 100 to 200 % on same Band/Level so better to clear at the time of Interview. * SITA office in Gurgaon, udyog vihar do not suit the status for a company like SITA - 70 yrs old and a Market Leader in Air Travel Industry. * Office should be shifted asap. *

February 13, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and to share your opinion with us. We are glad that you enjoyed so many aspects of our culture, our benefits and our unique diversity during your time with us. We wish you all the best in your career.

3. "Graduate Program"

Current Employee - Graduate in Singapore

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Supportive team members and managers who are willing to teach and guide along the way - Good benefits, workplace culture and work-life balance - Wide exposure to various functions within the company - Transparent communications by management, especially during this uncertain period due to C-19

Cons

- Might not be as agile due to processes and inter-time zone collaborations

Continue reading
  4. "Ben's review of SITA"

Former Employee - Senior Solution Designer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

working from home with worldwide personnel and customers - using VPN over the Internet with access to WAN network devices and tools. -good benefits.

Cons

lack of training, lack of promotion ability, lower pay.

"HR Ops"

Current Employee - HR- Consultant in Prague

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues are really nice, good benefits

Cons

Different salaries within 1 department

6. "Nice place to work in"

Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good environment Good benefits Flexible working arrangement

Cons

Company restructuring almost every 2 or 3 years.

May 28, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that during your time with us, you enjoyed our benefits and our environment and that you found a good work-life balance. We acknowledge that some restructuring can be disruptive, but we believe that they show that our company is able to adapt to our industry, always focusing on delivering the best customer service and employee experience in a fast-changing environment. We wish all the best in your future career path.

"Average Tech company led poorly by non-technical managers."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits. I get along with the people I work with.

Cons

About 50% of the management staff are email forwarders, told to me by a senior manager, and boy does it show. They can't seem to get any qualified managers. Ex: There is a woman working near me as a QA manager. She is a contractor who was promised full time at 6 months. Her SITA manager left, and they hired someone else to fill that role. Turns out the person in that role had already delegated ALL of their work to the contractor. So, SITA never actually needed that position. They filled it anyways. The person they filled it with has done nothing for 6 months now. Has shown no interest in doing anything. The contractor lady is STILL doing all the work... and now 1 and1/2 years in she is still a contractor. So they demoralized the contractor, and they are paying a 100k+ salary out for no reason. Talk about being good at destroying the morale of productive employees. ---- They don't seem to have ANY idea at all how to manage technical workers or projects. The company has been doing Agile for 2 years now, but management didn't take Agile training, and are STILL trying to run things by giving priority to whomever screams the loudest, and STILL want to operate under a waterfall style overall. EX: The project manager who is supposed to be prioritizing our work still cannot read our agile board or run reports on their own. After a year, and a lot of effort on our part. They need to be spoon fed everything. This manager, still doesn't seem to understand that the job is to prioritize our work. There are sites all over the world competing for our time. There is always a lot more work than we can do, and this person can't seem to figure out how to choose who comes first. This manager just asks them what they want, and then tells us. EX: We deliver software early in the year, and they don't test it until late in the year, then they all lose their minds, and need everything fixed immediately, so they can get credit for delivering on their contracts, and we can get paid. This manager cannot figure out how to MANAGE that and get the sites to test the software when they get it. ---- There are LOTS of other examples of waste, inefficiency, and incompetence in management.

December 11, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for your detailed review. Firstly, it’s nice to hear that you feel positive about our benefits and the people you’re working with in your team. Secondly, thank you for sharing your own experience. Your feedback is precious and I will make sure to share it with the appropriate person. In the meantime, if you want to exchange more about your personal experience or share advice to the management team, we are available at welisten@sita.aero We wish you continued success in your role.

8. "Software Engineer Team Leader"

Current Employee - Software Engineering Team Lead in Singapore

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits , good management and leadership

Cons

legacy technologies / systems ,Less Training budget allocation

September 12, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Hi, Thank you for your review and for recommending SITA! We are pleased to hear that you feel positive about our culture, management style and benefits. We value your feedback and will continue to endeavour to actualize ourselves and keep relevant. If you have any other specific feedback, we encourage you to get in touch with us at welisten@sita.aero We wish you all the best in your current role.

9. "Good place to work"

4.0

I have been working at SITA full-time

Pros

Good benefits and flexible work hours

Cons

Less salary compared to other companies

September 10, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you feel positive about our culture and benefits. We are available at welisten@sita.aero if you wished to get in touch with us and we wish you continued success in your role here.

10. "Graduate Software Developer"

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Letterkenny

I have been working at SITA for more than a year

Pros

Good Salary Good Benefits Relaxed and friendly environment Great work/life balance Great co-workers, sense of being part of a close knit community Team Building events

Cons

Not enough support for grads A lot of senior people seem to be leaving without being replaced

May 10, 2019Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you recommend us, and we’re glad you’re happy with our salary, benefits and working environment. We’re sorry that you feel there is not enough support for graduates. We encourage our people to step up and embrace challenges, but we understand that support is also important. We’d like to recommend you get in touch with your line manager and HR Country Manager to see what arrangements can be made to provide additional support to graduates and address your concerns. Or, you can reach out to us at welisten@sita.aero.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 English Reviews