SITA Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 28 Dec 2020

3.8
SITA CEO Barbara Dalibard
Barbara Dalibard
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "This is a best company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Mumbai
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good work life balance, flexible

Cons

Slow growth as far as salary is concerned

October 3, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate the 5-start rating! We are glad that you found the right work-life balance at SITA. Here at SITA, we know the potential challenges that may come from operating on a global scale. That’s why, when it comes to paying our employees, we are committed to benchmarking their salaries against the IT industry - across all the key markets in which we operate. This way we can be sure that our pay ranges are attractive and aligned to local market practices, yet far-reaching enough to attract and retain talent! Beyond market practices, we ensure that our pay positioning is considerate of an individual’s experience, their qualifications and their performance.

"Good Place to work in"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work Life balance Good Compensation. Flexible working hours

Cons

There is a change in the management which has affected SITA very badly. They have now turned into racists and are only keeping people in UK. This is specially true for the HR team/

July 31, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We’re glad to hear that the flexibility in your role gives you work-life balance. We are committed to the Equal Opportunity standards and we live by them. As a truly global organisation our employees are geographically dispersed over many locations, speaking 60 languages and servicing over 200 countries. We value the diversity of experience, background, education and unique perspectives that all of them bring to the table. We wish you continued success in your role and invite you to contact us at welisten@sita.aero should you wish to discuss this matter further. You can also reach speak to your HR Country Manager.

""Great potential, but severely lacking good leadership/managers""

2.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Market Leader in Air Travel Industry working on latest technologies, Work-life balance is amazing. * Good benefits and flexible work hours + Work form home facility on managers approval. * If you are doing good and you have good terms with manager then you will get enough opportunities to travel. * HR are very nice. * Facility Manager & Team is very supportive. * Annual events are good but not impressive.

Cons

* Early days were good - new office in Gurgaon - 2015, but later on not so good. * Severely lacking good leadership/managers * Growth opportunities are very less. No learning environment. * SITA forced to complete 40 hrs as of learning annually but do not focus on providing enough opportunities to SITA internal employees, based on their caliber, skills, experience, skills developed by completing trainings etc. * Managers offer opportunities to friends, favorite ones, ex-colleagues only. * SITA lacking diversity cultural. There are lot more brilliant minds outside but SITA mgmt. only focus (majority) to hire from 1-2 companies. (references) * HR are very nice but don't have power to take any action above management/managers. * Salary Discrimination is very high, almost 100 to 200 % on same Band/Level so better to clear at the time of Interview. * SITA office in Gurgaon, udyog vihar do not suit the status for a company like SITA - 70 yrs old and a Market Leader in Air Travel Industry. * Office should be shifted asap. *

February 13, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and to share your opinion with us. We are glad that you enjoyed so many aspects of our culture, our benefits and our unique diversity during your time with us. We wish you all the best in your career.

4. "Best Company to Learn & Innovate"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Great work life balance, time flexibility 2. Good pay and other benefits 3. Lot of scope to learn and innovate 4. Extensive global exposure- no company in India has such exposure 5. Culture is awesome and people are great

Cons

Internal processes need to be more aligned and robust since teams are scattered globally.

August 5, 2019Employee Experience consultant

Hi, thank you for your review! We are glad that you feel we have a work culture allowing you to have a great work-life balance. This year there has also been an increase in learning and development opportunities, and it’s nice to know that you’ve felt the difference and have benefited from this. We’ll make sure we share your advice and views with the management team, in the meantime, if you have any other specific feedback, we would encourage you to get in touch with us at welisten@sita.aero We thank you once again and wish you continued success in your role here.

"Great workplace and Teams"

Current Employee - Senior Test Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexi Timings Great work life balance Good opportunities

Cons

Internal processes are slow, high dependency on vendors.

June 15, 2019SITA AERO

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review and recommend SITA. We’re glad to hear that you appreciate the flexibility and opportunities which SITA offers. We thank you for your feedback and advice. We’re always looking to improve, so we’d like to invite you to reach out to your line manager to discuss your thoughts/suggestions. Or, feel free to write to us at welisten@sita.aero.

6. "Out Dated Product and Service"

2.0
    Current Employee - Solution Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Salary Appraisal Work life balance

Cons

No Innovation Manager driven No policies No learning

May 10, 2019Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you’re happy with our salary offering, appraisal process and work-life balance. We’re sorry you feel there’s a lack of learning. This year we have placed a greater emphasis on learning, and we have invested in developing our people. We recognize that our people are our biggest asset and would like to invite you to review our learning offerings, if you have not done so already. If you’d like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to reach out to your line manager or HR Country Manager, or email us at welisten@sita.aero.

7. "Good"

4.0
    Current Employee - Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary is good. Work life balance is there. Many onsite opportunities

Cons

No vendors in cafeteria people have to bring food

February 28, 2019Employee Experience Specialist

Thanks so much for your review and for recommending SITA. We hope everyone on your team shares your sentiment!

8. "Perfect Company to Work & Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work life balance. No micromanagement. Seniors are willing to listen and implement new ideas Good technology stack to work on.

Cons

Nothing I could think of as of now.

January 30, 2019Employee Experience Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review! We love hearing you’re happy in your role and appreciate the culture of the organization. We wish you continued success here!

9. "Best Product Company to work"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

New technologies, next-generation product, work-life balance....

Cons

No cons but salary should be like product based company

January 10, 2019Employee Experience Specialist

Hi and thanks for the positive review! SITA is focused on developing innovative technology and I’m glad to hear you like the path we’re taking in the industry. We will be sure to share your feedback with the management team.

10. "The place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Market Leader in Air Travel Industry Working on latest technologies Work-life balance is amazing

Cons

None so far. Keep up the good work

December 19, 2018Employee Experience Specialist

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We love hearing that our employees are having a great experience. Thank you and we wish you continued success!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 English Reviews