Cover image for SKIL Travel

80% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 25 of over 26 reviews

4.4
SKIL Travel Managing Director   Shylender Jindal (no image)
Shylender Jindal

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "They have a very flexible work culture along with multiple leaves.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
      14 Jul 2023
      Ticketing Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

SKIL Travel offered me a comprehensive view of the way the corporate travel industry works. I was an amateur when I joined SKIL as a Junior Travel Consultant 6 months back, and their continuous upskilling and training have made me knowledgeable. Today, I have a thorough understanding of events, consultations, and client handling. I’m proud of how I have evolved in the field of travel and have had successful clients as well. I would certainly recommend SKIL Travel to people planning to join the corporate travel industry. They are always punctual with their salaries, offer WFH during emergencies, and have amazing leave policies as well.

Cons

As of now nothing !

28 Jun 2023
        Sales Manager
        Business Outlook

Pros

As a sales manager at SKIL Travel, I can confidently say that my experience with the company has been truly exceptional. The positive culture and unwavering focus on employee development, combined with a strong commitment to innovation, make SKIL Travel an outstanding organisation to be a part of. I am grateful for the countless opportunities I have been presented with and the immense personal and professional growth I have experienced during my time here.

Cons

No cons as of now and I have full confidence that SKIL Travel will continue to thrive as a leader in the travel industry, thanks to its unwavering dedication to excellence and its ability to create a positive and empowering work environment.

2. Join the SKIL Travel team
        See Our Latest Jobs
        1. 4.0
          30 Jun 2023
          MICE Executive
          Business Outlook

Pros

It’s been few months since I associated with SKIL Travel, SKIL Travel truly believes in work-life balance and implements the same through timely salaries, flexible work schedules, and fun activities in the office. My seniors are very collaborative and always applaud my ideations. I’m grateful to be a part of this company .

Cons

Company can be better if there are few changes that you can bring in the leave management system also setting few rules by which we can also be considered as a MNC

Sales Manager
            Former Employee, more than 3 years
            Pune
            Business Outlook

Pros

I joined SKIL Travel as a Sales Manager four years back and my journey has been excellent. Not only were my senior managers extremely cooperative and humble but also nurtured me with numerous development skills. I learned a great deal about ongoing market trends, client management, risk management, and more. The salary was always on time. They have a very flexible work culture along with multiple leaves. Overall, my stay has been great and I'd certainly recommend them.

Cons

For me, there were no issues as such.

Softweare Developer
              Business Outlook

Pros

My experience as a Software Engineer at SKIL Travel has been nothing short of exceptional. The company's positive culture, focus on employee development as well as commitment to innovation, making it an outstanding organization to work for. I am grateful for the opportunities and growth I have experienced here, and I am confident that SKIL Travel will continue to thrive as a leader in the travel industry.

Cons

Have been working in the company since a long time but have not discovered any cons yet.

Executive Accountant
                Current Employee, more than 3 years
                Bengaluru
                Business Outlook

Pros

SKIL Travel has provided me with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. The company faces a strong emphasis on continuous learning and development, offering various training programs, workshops, and conferences. The initiatives have helped me expand my skill set and enhance my expertise in the travel industry, allowing me to take up new challenges and advance in my career.

Cons

I have been working with the company since as very long time but haven't discovered any cons yet.

6 Jun 2023
                  HR-Executive
                  Business Outlook

Pros

I am thrilled to share my positive experience working with SKIL Travel. The company provides healthy work life balance. The team members of the organization are supportive. My senior was humble enough to sit and introduce me to fresh concepts, responsibilities, and projects.

Cons

The hierarchy of the organization is in process with the new senior management profiles coming in. Hope to overcome and set up a new hierarchy for the smooth functioning of the departments.

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, we are in process of setting new SOPs and things will be streamlined soon.

8 Jun 2023
                    HR Manager
                    Current Employee, more than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Dear Glassdoor Community, I am thrilled to share my positive experience working with SKIL Travel. The company culture is inclusive and supportive, and the opportunities for growth and development are abundant.

Cons

No major Cons as of now.

Associate Director
                      Current Employee, more than 1 year
                      Business Outlook

Pros

The team is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, it is a delight to work with them !

Cons

As of now nothing !

14 Jun 2023
                        Project Manager
                        Gurgaon, Haryana
                        Business Outlook

Pros

Takes care of all your corporate travel needs

Cons

No downsides of working with SKIL Travel

Thank you for the kind review, feedback is appreciated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews
                      </>Embed

SKIL Travel Reviews FAQs

SKIL Travel has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at SKIL Travel to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 46% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SKIL Travel employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SKIL Travel. This rating has improved by 45% over the last 12 months.

80% of SKIL Travel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SKIL Travel 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Glassdoor has 26 SKIL Travel reviews submitted anonymously by SKIL Travel employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if SKIL Travel is right for you.