SMA Reviews

Found 100 of over 143 reviews

4.0
SMA President & Chief Executive Officer Ajay Patel
Ajay Patel
Pros
  • "SMA uses a detailed on-line system to document your experience to clients(in 11 reviews)

• "The interview process is relaxed and friendly but it is clear the company wants to provide valuable employees(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Open plan office can still be fairly distracting in afternoon (but it's also a sign we like to collaborate and chat with each other)(in 4 reviews)

• "Open office space loud and distracting-hard environment to adapt to(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,264

1189 Comments

Consulting India

259K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=SMA~7490
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

SMA

Jun 15, 2022 - Partner in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a professional entity with good and sensible management. It provides flexible working and work from anywhere option.

Cons

Nothing. All good except it is a young entity and work exposure is limited.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

May 12, 2020 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work keep it up

Cons

Nothing available here to mention

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good Company

Oct 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company for experienced developers

Cons

Nothing if you are willing to work hard

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

So Far So Good

Jan 13, 2017 - SQL Developer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly Environment. Guys at Higher levels are easily approachable.

Cons

None till now All Good No Cons

SMA Response

CEO and President

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Glad your experience is so positive – yes, we try to be approachable. You can call me at anytime. And myself and the whole management team is working more and more to get out into the field for more face-to-face communication. Recently we just hired two new people at HQ – one of their comments was how supportive and friendly the atmosphere at work is.... we've had significant change the past couple months and I believe it's all been for the better. Our clients are reacting very positively. Stay in touch! Ajay

5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Awesome work place

Oct 29, 2021 - IT ASSISTANT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

It was a long commute

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Support during Pandemic

Oct 4, 2021 - Analyst in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great outreach via weekly town halls and daily check ins. Hybrid work environment.

Cons

Miss employee/company physical engagements at headquarters; zoom tired

7. 5.0

Onboarding Process

Jan 19, 2021 - Senior Associate in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highly organized and efficient. Very prompt responses. Overall an excellent first impression of this company

Cons

None at this point - no negatives

8. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 5, 2020 - Program Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very thoughtful & professional team..

Cons

None right now to mention.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Leadership!

May 16, 2019 - Senior Recruiter in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Where to start? There are so many good things to share. First of all, I report to the COO and work closely with the VPs and the CEO. SMA is a very flat organization, where even our interns get to interact with our C-Levels and of course there is no micromanagement at any level. Second, our leaders lead by example. They are the type of people that always roll-up their sleeves and stay close to the product. They are not proud individuals but lead with confidence and grace. They pride in building people up and provide positive reinforcement when they see someone is doing right. Lastly, my co-workers care about each other. Many of them have formed long-term friendships that go beyond the SMA walls. I overall feel valued and appreciated, like nowhere else before.

Cons

The CEO & COO are so close to the product that it may prevent them from actually understanding the view of the product users.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Now for something completely different

Feb 12, 2019 - Proposal Writer in Santa Ana, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My first, and I bet only, experience with a company that *helped me to apply*! Also, very slick and innovative virtual interview with an avatar. These guys have really thought about how to recruit and motivate people.

Cons

80% travel, but with bennies.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews
    </>Embed

SMA Reviews FAQs

SMA has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at SMA to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SMA employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SMA. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

82% of SMA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SMA 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with SMA Job Seekers