SMA Employee Reviews about "interview process"

Updated Mar 2, 2021

Found 4 of over 141 reviews

4.1
SMA President & Chief Executive Officer Ajay Patel
Ajay Patel
Pros
  • "SMA uses a detailed on-line system to document your experience to clients(in 11 reviews)

• "The interview process is relaxed and friendly but it is clear the company wants to provide valuable employees(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Open plan office can still be fairly distracting in afternoon (but it's also a sign we like to collaborate and chat with each other)(in 4 reviews)

• "Open office space loud and distracting-hard environment to adapt to(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,112

1153 Comments

Consulting India

233.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=SMA~7490
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "interview process"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Awesome Experience!

Mar 2, 2021 - Principal Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is one of the most positive on-boarding and interviewing experiences that I have ever have. SMA uses a detailed on-line system to document your experience to clients. This is definitely worth the effort, because this highlights your strengths and experiences and matches you to clients who share similar values. SMA was very instrumental in helping me to fill out the details and understand how the system works. The on-boarding is a smooth and efficient transition! I also appreciate the fact that so many of their employees (in addition to HR, I went through an interview process with two very senior-tenured individuals in the field) have been with the company for many years. This is almost unheard of in my field in the current environment, and it says a lot about this company and its employees.

Cons

None that I have experienced!

2. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great Company

Nov 18, 2019 - Proposal Manager in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was thorough yet fairly painless. I enjoyed speaking with the interviewers and they were all extremely helpful.

Cons

I did not experience anything negative.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Interview and company review

Apr 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Up to date interview process for Skype for Business and then face to face. Streamlined company where everyone is all in on the process. Support for those at HQ and in the field. Good quals for their clients.

Cons

HQ is open work space without a secure barrier between staff and public.

SMA Response

CEO and President

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We believe in transparency and spending the time to ensure there is a good match for a successful professional relationship. As a candidate, we want you to experience what our working environment is like! Ajay

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Field Associate- Project Planning and Scheduling

Feb 13, 2017 - Field Associate- Project Planning
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process is relaxed and friendly but it is clear the company wants to provide valuable employees. There was a basic skills test and then 2 separate interviews before I was engaged. SM&A has a good reputation with it's clients so you are respected when you deploy to the work site. I prefer shorter term contracts and management has been very responsive to this request. There is no pressure to take a contract you are not interested in. Associates have good access to other SM&A employees for technical solutions and those employees seem happy to help. Management does not bother you once you are onsite working a contract. However, they will step in for you and negotiate any issues you have, if requested.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

1 person found this review helpful

SMA Response

CEO and President

Thanks so much for your input. Glad you're finding your experiences with SMA positive. I like your idea about the template for the PPNC documents and will pass a suggestion along to the appropriate parties. Again, thanks! Ajay

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews