Cover image for SPEC INDIA

Found 114 of over 124 reviews

4.5
SPEC INDIA Co-Founder and CEO Milind Shroff
Milind Shroff
Pros
  • "Work-life balance as environment here is stress free(in 12 reviews)

• "Competitive Work Environment and Good Reward System(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "HR Policy, Leaves Policy, CTO Management(in 8 reviews)

• "They treat you as if you don't know anything and you are a fool(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6h

an

Associate

Hello Fishes, I have a week left for joining my dream company. I got another offer today offering 1 - 2 lpa more than what is offered in my dream company. Is it a good idea to negotiate at this moment with my dream company?

15 Comments

Tech India

184.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=SPEC INDIA~688018
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about SPEC INDIA? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SPEC INDIA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Very good company. Low pressure compared to other companies and friendly work environment

12 Jan 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours Understanding managers Light environment but outcome is good You will be able to do your job your way

Cons

Someone looking for fast paced environment then they may not find here.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Enjoying My Work

12 Dec 2022 - Technical Content Writer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been given a lot of creative freedom to express in my writeups and that is what I enjoy the most.

Cons

None that I have felt so far

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

No ethical values

18 Nov 2022 - Anonymous in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Could not find any pros

Cons

CEO is not professional, shouts in meeting, fights with people Company doesn't have a vision Entire top management left in last 1 year

SPEC INDIA Response

Hello, We are sorry to know that you are not happy with SPEC-INDIA. We always try to be professional with our employees. You have mentioned that you spent 5 years at SPEC-INDIA, which shows that you were happy with the organization for most of your tenure. I could not understand the reason for a negative review when you have spent almost 5 years here. You would agree with the fact that if someone finds the Organization or management to be unprofessional, they would not stay this long with any organization. So there could be another reason for leaving the organization. I would like to request that you not spread any false news about the CEO and other management, as you have spent some great time here with our organization.

4. 5.0

Good IT Company

7 Sep 2022 - React Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being a part of the SPEC family is great. As a React Developer, I really enjoy working here. Work culture is positive and transparent. CEO of the company believes in employee-centric policies and always takes good care of all the SPECalites. You are always encouraged to voice your opinion. Learning opportunities are immense here. The company is financially stable and growing every day.

Cons

Since my joining, I never faced any trouble hence, nothing to share at this moment.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies for career growth

2 Sep 2022 - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, work culture and special perks.

Cons

No such cons it is the best company employee can get with all the facilities and benefits

6. 5.0

SPEC INDIA - Very Good Company To Work With

29 Aug 2022 - Senior Java Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for nice opportunities and career growth, SPEC INDIA is the perfect IT company to work with. Top management is very supportive and all the SPECalites make you feel like home. As a JAVA developer, I got ample opportunities to learn new things. Due to open door policy its easy to connect with CEO and top management directly. Good appraisals and perks.

Cons

Since my joining, I never faced any issues which I can mention here.

7. 5.0

SPEC INDIA is Great Place to Work

21 Jul 2022 - Senior Java Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work culture is really very good here. Flexible work timing let you manage your personal and professional life. The company is taking good care of the employees and seniors are very supportive. I definitely recommend this company to work with.

Cons

Nothing much to mention at this moment.

8. 5.0

SPEC INDIA is Good Place to Work

19 Jul 2022 - Quality Assurance Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a QA Engineer, I enjoy working at SPEC INDIA. Got great opportunities to learn new things. Work culture here makes me feel confident. Seniors are very supportive and employee-friendly company policies motivate a lot.

Cons

Not much at this moment to say.

Continue reading
    9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Don't Go till if you have last option

16 Jul 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Not yet chance to get any

Cons

- Lots of politics in top managment - Bad managment - company is suffering from financial crisis

SPEC INDIA Response

Thank You for taking the time to share your review. SPEC INDIA, always tries to keep employee well-being as it’s paramount importance. It’s sad that you had an experience that is uncommon with our consultants. Our management team is truly transparent right from the CEO, CTO, Project Managers, and HR Team which follows a decent hierarchy to meet and fulfill consultant expectations. We truly strive as an organization to keep our consultants happy and in a healthy state of mind. As far as the point of “Financial Crisis” is considered. SPEC INDIA, is one of the few organizations that not only retained its employees in the challenging phase of the Covid pandemic but also declared bonuses and perks along with the annual increment, which speaks volumes of our financial stability as an established organization. We still recommend you connect with us offline and share your exact concerns so that we can address them better via a healthy conversation.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very Good

15 Jun 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good activities and learning growth

Cons

no such cons found yet.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Reviews

SPEC INDIA Reviews FAQs

SPEC INDIA has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 124 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at SPEC INDIA to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 24% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SPEC INDIA employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SPEC INDIA. This rating has improved by 23% over the last 12 months.

92% of SPEC INDIA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SPEC INDIA 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with SPEC INDIA Job Seekers