What people are saying about SS&C
Referral and Opportunities
Can anyone refer me for Cognos Developer role with the below skill set Role: Data Analyst/ Cognos Developer YOE: 6+ Skill Set: Cognos report studio, framework manager, Event Studio, SQL, Excel Infosys Cognizant IBM Capgemini SS&C Technologies, Inc. Blue Yonder Wipro Mindtree LTIMindtree Tata Consultancy PwC
Got a burning question about SS&C? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SS&C employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "management is poor and less" (in 124 reviews)
- "I feel that the pay is low (when compared to other offices) for the amount of work we are required to do" (in 111 reviews)
- "low salary and very difficult to progress" (in 72 reviews)
- "No training and don't expect it." (in 69 reviews)
- "No bonuses or raises." (in 61 reviews)
Found 2,462 of over 3T reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
SS&C Reviews FAQs
SS&C has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,543 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at SS&C to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
52% of SS&C employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SS&C 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.