Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Human Resource Generalist Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Human Resource Generalist

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Human Resources Generalist Reviews

Updated Dec 5, 2016

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics CEO Laurent Guillot
Laurent Guillot
  1. "Plenty of room for growth!"

Current Employee - Human Resource Generalist

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Plenty of career opportunities if you apply yourself. Great travel opportunities. Very competitive pay. Good paid time off policy. So many learning and growth opportunities you won't know what to do with them!

Cons

You will run into some corporate hoops to jump through, micromanaging of the sights from corporate and some delays but that's with all large companies.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2016-12-05

"HR Representative"

Former Employee - Human Resource Generalist

I worked at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely safety focused organization! Great management and leadership with plenty of opportunity to step outside the box and work on special projects. Plenty of development and training opportunities. Great workforce!

Cons

Economic downturn was challenging to the organization. "Old boy network" in top management and top leadership needed some coaching to create a more positive environment at times. Top management did not always want to hear what lower management was saying.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2016-02-02

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Response

February 4, 2016Director of HR

I'm happy to hear that our focus on Safety is being recognized by employees! We have been working diligently over the last few years to make sure that we provide development opportunities beyond training to employees interested in professional development. Depending on the situation this can include special projects, inclusion in some business meetings, working in another Saint Gobain facility, etc. Hopefully our employee engagement survey this year will help to open communications between middle and upper management. Thanks for providing your feedback!

Found 2 reviews