Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Management Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 5 reviews

5.0
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics CEO Laurent Guillot
Laurent Guillot
  1. "Great place to work, great people, great schedule."

Current Employee - Management in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

2-2-3 12 hour schedule sounds scary but works well. Truly believes in safety, quality, production - in that order. Puts employees first.

Cons

Better communication of changes, Opportunities to improve out dated policies.

Advice to Management

Keep on the path you are on. Change is always tough, but it is necessary. We are going to be even better for it.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-04-17

"One of the best companies I have experienced."

Current Employee - Management in Solon, OH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time

Pros

Small company attitude with big company security. Friendly and respectful workplace with very few "jerks". The Senior Management team is approachable and demonstrate strong professional commitment to the values of the organization. Difference of opinion is accepted which provides the freedom to contribute in an honest and open way.

Cons

The higher you progress in the organization the more likely it is that you will have to relocate. Most Executive positions are filled by French men.

Advice to Management

Keep finding ways to grow the business so the Group continues to invest in our business.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2017-01-04
  3. "Great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Production Management

I worked at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

Pros

I spent nearly 15 years, working for three different divisions in various management roles. I found my positions challenging and rewarding.

Cons

At times it was a challenge to make your mark on the company, but there were always opportunities.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2016-12-14
  4. "Big investments in people & technology"

Current Employee - Management in Aurora, OH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time

Pros

There are so many opportunities for professional development it's hard to take advantage of everything. Lots of internal movement and opportunity to progress through the ranks if you have the desire to move up in the organization. Lots of investment in R&D, new technology and equipment. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

You must be willing to relocate for most promotions. Extensive travel for GMs and Senior Executives.

Advice to Management

Executive Management - Spend time getting to know people in the facilities when you are visiting instead of just staying in a conference room with the Senior management team.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2013-05-22
  5. "Intern"

Current Employee - Quality Management in Merrimack, NH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics for less than a year

Pros

Great, relaxed culture. I really felt as though they cared about my experience there and would definitely consider joining them in the future

Cons

I wasn't given clear objectives. In my time there I felt as though I was given to whoever needed help at the time

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2013-01-15