Salesforce Senior Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 147 reviews

4.4
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and Keith Block
Marc Benioff and Keith Block
  1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Zürich

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

- very dynamic & rapidly growing company - diverse team - in terms of backgrounds, gender and age - Salesforce looks after its employees - trust is the #1 value and people are really empowered - senior leadership encourages a healthy work-life-balance

Cons

- organizational setup could be better - lack of knowledge about how to get things done, since most people have only recently joined the company

Advice to Management

- Empower the country organization

Salesforce2019-09-06

September 13, 2019Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that you enjoy working here and I hope that we can keep on growing together.

"Have a plan!"

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in London, England

I worked at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay, incentives, speed at which the company moves, innovation.

Cons

Career development is based on High Performance not High Potential.

Advice to Management

Get to know your people, their skills and how they can add value.

Salesforce2019-09-09
  3. "Quite Simply, the MOST AMAZING PLACE TO WORK!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

They challenge you to work out why you want this job. During interview, there is a lot of soul searching. Salesforce are very clear about their expectations, and they set the bar very high. But of course, the rewards are amazing too. Can you answer the fundamental question of why you want to work in this dynamic environment? This is not just any company; this is the World's most successful, and fastest growing... enterprise cloud business. Is this the right fit for you? If yes, then go for it, expect to be tested, and in return the world is your oyster.

Cons

It is a very serious job, you have to really embrace it and be prepared to be thoroughly tested. Don't be lulled into a false sense of comfort by the West Coast vibe - sure, there are massive upsides from the amazing culture (especially 'Trust"), but they don't just give jobs away. Decide first: I am going to fully embrace the Salesforce world, if you do, you will find this the most amazing, satisfying company on... the planet.to work for.

Advice to Management

Marc Benioff (co-CEO) is very charismatic and a visionary leader. I would love to see and hear him more in the UK. He is a global leader.

Salesforce2019-08-13

September 10, 2019Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

Thank you for your review. It is so nice to see that you are enjoying your time at Salesforce. I recommend you watch the Marc and Keith Laulima Keynote if you haven't yet!

"Great Place to work"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are amazing-smart, dedicated and genuinely care about customers Salary and benefits are great Products are awesome Training superb

Cons

Accounts and territories not always evenly distributed Could match a higher rate for 401K and Dental insurance so-so

Advice to Management

Management very transparent; we can even rate management and posted internally on chatter for feedback and growth

Salesforce2019-08-02
  5. "Great place to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very dynamic, challenging work environment. Loads of opportunities to develop yourself and learn. Great people and mentality throughout the whole company.

Cons

No longer a startup and getting very corporate at certain levels.

Advice to Management

Keep seeing people and not only numbers.

Salesforce2019-05-17

June 18, 2019Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

Thank you for your review – I'm happy to see that you enjoy working at Salesforce. As for the cons you have raised, we know that we are growing fast and are determined to maintain and create a great workplace culture that's focused on people, not numbers. I advise you to reach out ...

"Great culture, good opportunities"

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture, lot's of products for different markets and segments so very diverse in terms of conversations with customers and prospects.

Cons

Very numbers driven. Not as much fun in local small affiliates as in hubs.

Salesforce2019-05-08
  7. "Great Place to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture Company has values and lives them Innovative Thought Leaders Bright people Friendly and Respecful culture Amazing Brand

Cons

Salesforce app culture sometimes make things very interrupt-driven and /or seems like doing anything requrires inputting a lot of detail into the system. I get it from a macro level, but it can be a lot

Salesforce2019-04-06

"Enterprise?"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with and support for employees.

Cons

Expect sales to sell licenses like a vending machine when trying to play in the Enterprise world. Having run rate is important but doesn’t leverage the skill set of the more seasoned sales team.

Advice to Management

You do not always have to do what you have always done.

Salesforce2019-03-13

March 27, 2019Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

Thank you for your feedback. Our Ohana is certainly made up of the best people and we're glad to see in the pros that you've listed employees have the support they need. Regarding what you've listed in your cons, I'd encourage you to have an open chat with your manager about your ...

"Even better than I thought it would be!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked for 2 excellent global corporate organisations before coming to Salesforce, but the induction into Salesforce is in a different league to anything else I've seen - it's simply incredible to experience how well it's organised and run. Every member of the Salesforce Ohana (family) is friendly and welcoming, and the underlying feeling that the company cares for its employees is ever present. The corporate... philanthropy programme (the 1-1-1 model) is another key reason why I joined Salesforce, and is every bit as good as I hoped. I've been here for just over 6 months now, and every single day something will happen that makes me consciously remember how lucky I am to be working for such an amazing company. I set extremely high standards for my employer and it's not always easy to impress me, but I can't recommend Salesforce highly enough.

Cons

Not one Con... literally wouldn't change a thing.

Salesforce2019-01-28

February 8, 2019Linda Aiello, SVP International Employee Success

I am glad to see that you are enjoying your time at Salesforce. It's employees like you who make this a special place – thank you for being so positive and engaged!

10. "Ohana is not just a phrase @ Salesforce"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Munich, Bavaria

I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can become part of the Salesforce Family, where members care about each other. Despite the size and growth, Salesforce has preserved the StartUp feeling. Management is actively supporting staff in career planning and executing.

Cons

Size and growth comes with more complexity, processes and organisation, but it is still better than most similar size companies I know.

Advice to Management

Focus on the Salesforce Values.

Salesforce2019-01-30