Found 3,085 of over 18T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :" (in 1805 reviews)
- "Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company" (in 1695 reviews)
- "They hire a great bunch of people and generally people in SFDC are smart and team players." (in 1200 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and OOM" (in 838 reviews)
- "fun to work for and the poeple are nice plus pay is good" (in 557 reviews)
- "Poor management (both middle management and executives)" (in 383 reviews)
- "If you are good with the managers and go out on golf events/drinking you will get good accounts." (in 328 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs mostly affected very talented folks but majority of them were from San Francisco to cut down the cost." (in 215 reviews)
- "long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)" (in 102 reviews)
- "lack of transparency from upper management" (in 67 reviews)
Reviews about "big company"Return to all Reviews
- 2.013 May 2010SalesFormer Employee
The CEO is constantly promoting the company so good or bad it is high profile and always in the press.
The new markets and products they know nothing about have just as high of expectations as their easy well established ones.1
- 2.018 Oct 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Pay great lip service to culture and equal rights. Lots of nice and talented people but most of them are either from acquired companies or new hires.
Zero work-life balance; promotions are totally political and top performance is not recognized or rewarded.14
- 5.019 Oct 2016Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDallas, TX
- Excellent training - Outstanding company culture that is focused on customer success and making the world a better place - Colleagues are extremely helpful and collaborative
A lot of learn and it is a very fast moving and changing company - not a con per se - but challenging to keep up.1
- 5.02 Jan 2014Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
this company is great. 95% of the people enjoy working here and its a great learning experience in a very succesfull company
honestly, I do not remember any
- 5.06 Aug 2021Senior Director FinanceFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Great company culture especially liked the focus on employee health and office environment (Before Covid)
Limited growth opportunities at executive level in Indiana (which is considered a cheap backwater)
- 3.020 May 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Salesforce is a very innovative and exciting company to work for that genuinely puts the customer first. It is filled with incredibly smart and passionate employees who can be inspiring to work alongside. It also provides excellent benefits and compensation. And their philanthropic model is key to employee satisfaction.
Salesforce is a very demanding place to work and 12 - 15 hour workdays are the norm across many departments. While the company talks about the importance of wellness and encourages employees to take care of themselves, they have yet to modify the actual workload and expectations that would allow employees to do that.14
- 4.016 May 2021Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDallas, TX
Best product out there hands down, forward thinking, diverse bag of products to sell makes for lots of opportunities. Great benefits package, 6 month maternity/paternity leave.
Pay is low relative to other SaaS companies and creating even territories is a challenge for management - some people thrive and others starve and it is typically not due to differences in skill set.3
- 5.017 Dec 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company has a culture that fosters a social, perhaps family-like experience. The people that you encounter seem to take a genuine interest and have made time to help. They are a growth company and very successful in that space and that helps with morale -- people like being with a winner. The benefits, I found, are very good. It's great where you know that stuff is taken care of and you can focus on getting the customers to where they want to go. There are even extras that show the company is actually concerned about their employees well-being, not just normal medical health.
The company is going through some intense growth right now and, as a result, you can tell that some are overwhelmed. There are many processes in place, but even they are showing some stress from the rate. While this isn't a deal-breaker, some patience is usually all that is required and the issues do get resolved.2
- 4.010 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
The Salaries are competitive The people are generally very intelligent and nice people Good company to have on the CV
Complex and political company culture High expectations Expected to go above and beyond as a standard
- 4.017 Nov 2016Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
I love working here. This is a great company that puts a premium on educating, providing resources and continuously improving the company and it's employees. Growth, Philanthropy, Innovation and Trust are their core values. And they actually push those things. It's not just lip service. The 1-1-1 philanthropic model makes me proud to work at such an innovative and great company. They are not just an innovative and progressive tech company that is constantly ahead of their competition. They are also a company that truly believes that they MUST make their communities and world better.
None that I have seen in my almost 2 years here.