Found 169 of over 18T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Salesforce
2 months ago
Hey Fishes! Please help me select the best option among these Tech Stack : Salesforce Relevant YOE : 4 + Accenture 16.5 fixed 21ctc Esko 19 fixed 21 ctc Tech M 18.5 fxd 1jb 21ctc Yash Technologies 20 fixed 21ctc Salesforce Tata Consultancy Accenture Deloitte
Got a burning question about Salesforce? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Salesforce employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :" (in 1832 reviews)
- "Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company" (in 1678 reviews)
- "They hire a great bunch of people and generally people in SFDC are smart and team players." (in 1224 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and OOM" (in 853 reviews)
- "fun to work for and the poeple are nice plus pay is good" (in 567 reviews)
- "Poor management (both middle management and executives)" (in 392 reviews)
- "If you are good with the managers and go out on golf events/drinking you will get good accounts." (in 327 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs mostly affected very talented folks but majority of them were from San Francisco to cut down the cost." (in 216 reviews)
- "long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)" (in 100 reviews)
- "Upper management is absolutely bloated with nonessential employees." (in 67 reviews)
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- 4.06 Mar 2022Senior RecruiterCurrent Employee
Great Culture, Supportive and lots of great benefits and people to learn off.
It is fast-paced if you cannot self navigate and orchestrate internally then you will find it difficult to keep up. Balancing the fast pace and demand that the role requires is challenging at times to allow you to have work life balance
- 5.015 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Great culture, fast pace, great people
Fast paced and people will have to find their own work life balance
- 5.011 Mar 2016SMTS Data ScientistCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Really amazing job keeping up fast paced atmosphere while showering us with perks like high comp and training. At my previous job, I was one of the first employees at a startup, so was worried that Salesforce would be boring. Nothing like that.
Very siloed, frustrating at times
- 4.09 Jul 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSan Francisco, CA
I've spent over 8 years with Salesforce in various management and individual contributor roles, all customer or partner facing. Some of the pros: - vibrant, fast paced culture - smart, fun, aggressive colleagues - management is focused on latest tech trends and staying or becoming a leader for many of them - by and large, customers and partners are very positive about the technology - good benefits and perqs - hip urban culture at HQ - a chart-your-own-course mentality that rewards those who aggressively seek out the job they want and pursue it, or sometimes even create it
After my long tenure and many Dreamforce conferences, I'm nearly fried. To say the culture is fast paced and the focus is always changing is an understatement. The reason Salesforce always seems on top, and chasing the latest trend, and in the press, is because employees are expected to run harder, carry more, cheer loudly, and pivot constantly. It's the world's biggest startup in behavior. But at the same time, with the recent influx of top career sales leaders from Oracle and what appears to be a board-level mandate for doubling revenue, employees are being asked to do even more with even less, fill higher quotas with smaller territories, less help, and the big company bureaucracy is rearing it's ugly head. Worse still is the politics. When you hire a bunch of smart, aggressive people, and put them in an environment of outsized expectations, throw in a bunch of re-orgs and changing management, and sprinkle with uncertainty and constantly changing priorities, you inevitably get people back stabbing each other and throwing others under the bus to appear smarter and more worthy of promotion. The few at the top will get very, very rich. The rest will lose the sense of personal ownership and start to wonder why they've given up health and family690
- 4.07 Apr 2022Strategic Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBuenos Aires
Great salary and benefits. Good customer perception and recogntion.
Very fast paced and sometimes stressful.
- 5.027 Oct 2016Senior Finance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
A year back, I decided to join Salesforce after reading the feedback on Glassdoor and it was one of the best decision I have made. This is a great company with everyone in office treating each other like family. The company provides good benefits and welfare and the management truly believe that it's the people that makes a company great.
It's a fast pace work environment and change is the only constant here in Salesforce. With this dynamic environment brings stress and the pressure to perform as everyone is putting their best forward.5Salesforce Response8y
Thank for your feedback on your experiences working with our ohana in Singapore. Reading Glassdoor reviews is a great way to get a better feel for the pros and cons of working at Salesforce or any other company, and I'm glad your experience is lining up with what you read on the site that led you to seek an opportunity with us. Salesforce has been very intentional about culture from the very beginning, and this year we elevated keeping our culture strong to be our top priority for the company because we too recognize that it is the key to attracting and winning the loyalty of the amazing people – like you! – that make Salesforce a great place to work.
- 5.020 Sept 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Flexible working environment, Innovative Company
long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)1