Salesforce Employee Reviews about "great benefits"
84% would recommend to a friend
(4402 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Found 4,402 of over 18T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :" (in 1805 reviews)
- "Salesforce promotes a great culture as a company and that is reflected in the employees' interactions at the company" (in 1695 reviews)
- "They hire a great bunch of people and generally people in SFDC are smart and team players." (in 1200 reviews)
- "Good Work life balance and OOM" (in 838 reviews)
- "fun to work for and the poeple are nice plus pay is good" (in 557 reviews)
- "Poor management (both middle management and executives)" (in 383 reviews)
- "If you are good with the managers and go out on golf events/drinking you will get good accounts." (in 328 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs mostly affected very talented folks but majority of them were from San Francisco to cut down the cost." (in 215 reviews)
- "long hours and fast moving pace so business constantly changing (not necc a bad thing)" (in 102 reviews)
- "lack of transparency from upper management" (in 67 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 5.022 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good core benefits and many others such as VTO and get involved socially with others!
Fast moving, sometimes difficult work-life balance!
- 4.012 May 2011Senior Member of Technical Staff, QACurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
This is the best software companies that I've worked for during my career as a software QA. I like the fact that everyone is very open to suggestions and ideas, management is willing to listen to you and help you advance your careers, and promotions do happen often as well as bonuses. They have great benefits and they are willing to offer you commute benefits to cut down your commute costs. I think this company treats their employees really well. QA are especially very well respected within the R&D unlike other software companies where QA doesn't have much of a say in big decisions. QA gets to be involved with the design early on, gets to automate and improve your technical skills. Also they allow you the flexibility to switch teams if you'd like to work on different teams.
Their R&D is mainly in San Francisco so the commute can be a pain if you commute from the South Bay.
- 5.07 Sept 2022Business Development Representative (BDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
It's sales. If you haven't had a sales job before, your expectations need some adjusting. The work life balance is sublime. If you use the tools given to you it is easy to thrive here. The benefits are unreal and most people you work with will have been in your shoes. So be a collaborative colleague and it pays off.
I can't think of any. Maybe upper management feeling a bit disconnected from the boots on the ground.1
- 5.018 Jan 2023Technical ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Many might have told about all the great benefits salesforce offers and everything is true :-)
Ohana culture is slowly dying and see a lot of deadwood coming in from different consulting partners
- 3.019 Sept 2014Anonymous ContractorFormer Contractor, less than 1 year
I enjoyed working for a large company and they offer good benefits for health and dental.
This was a temporary position and there were too many people doing the same job. Large turnover.3
- 5.021 Jan 2023Software Engineering SMTSCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Pay Benefits Wlb Culture Mgr are super friendly and people oriented Espp Free food snacks Hybrid cum remote work
No cab service… nothing else great company to work
- 5.015 Mar 2017Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
- Surrounded by top talent, technology, and management - Benefits are best in the industry (Including time off for parents and 401k Matching) - Leadership is focused on growing not only the business, but the culture as well. - People are great here. You can easily foster lifelong relationships with peers and management.
- Lengthy process to move from rep to management if that is the desired track.
- 5.031 Jan 2017Security EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Excellent Perks, Work culture, Enthusiastic people. Management is great and in general managers are very understanding and cooperative. Benefits are great and open for anyone even outside the company to see and know about.
Travel kills if you don't live in SFO city.
- 5.03 Nov 2021Technical Consultant - Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very family friendly and have full control of your day! Support for you and your family through wellness benefits that are available are next to none! There is so much room for advancement. Very generous time off policy and work life balance is absolutely incredible.
Really aren't any cons to working here