What people are saying about Sanofi
Healthcare Consulting & Strategy
Business Analyst II
Hello everyone 👋 I am a research analyst and currently looking for opportunities in competitive intelligence and consulting I have 2 years and 10 months of relevant experience in market research and competitive intelligence Can someone help or refer me ? Pfizer Novartis Roche Frost & Sullivan ZS Associates IQVIA Eli Lilly and Company Sanofi Clarivate Analytics EY
Referral and Opportunities
Software Development Engineer 2
DM for referrals IQVIA for the following profiles: Product Manager (min 8 years experience) Business Analyst( min 5 years experience) Experience in pharma domain is preferred. (Bangalore) ............,...... ...... ... .. . .. . .. . ... .. . .. Eli Lilly and Company Novartis AstraZeneca Accenture Roche AbbVie GSK Johnson & Johnson Sanofi Merck Amgen Pfizer
Got a burning question about Sanofi? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sanofi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and cafeteria on the floor" (in 689 reviews)
- "I had 8 really great years working there thanks to lots of really great people." (in 330 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and 401K" (in 216 reviews)
- "Good culture and employee oriented" (in 198 reviews)
- "Strongly recommend this company as it is a combination of good salary and working conditions." (in 180 reviews)
- "Some of the team have poor attitudes and management seems scared to speak up or show discipline." (in 225 reviews)
- "Some managers don't provide enough time to interact their direct reports." (in 94 reviews)
- "Senior leadership doesn't have a clear vision of where it wants to take the company which creates a lot of ambiguity and uncertainty for employees" (in 87 reviews)
- "Poor management, lots of company politics, upper management doesn't care, poor work" (in 78 reviews)
- "When business is not going well there are constant cut backs and layoff, which contribute to a poor atmosphere at times." (in 45 reviews)
Found 137 of over 10T reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.019 Aug 2012Quality Assurance ManagerCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Family friendly environment. Upper management is accessable and aproachable. Support for carpooling to cut cost of commuting to work. Software and computers are fairly current versions.
Training programs need to be more than a paper excercise. Access to systems take too long for new employees. Many processes are old and antiquated and need to be updated. Longterm employees are not keeping abreast with current information in their feild with no consequences.
- 4.024 Oct 2016Executive Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great company with great benefits. They have a great pipeline and a bright future.
Upper management creates an environment with poor work / life balance. Upper management does not put their family first and they expect their employees to focus on the job over their families.