Found 24 of over 110 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 1.05 Nov 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You are on your own and no help is provided so one can learn things
Terrible management. The HR is completely unprofessional and does not respond to mails . No appropriate consideration of leaves and work from home is prohibited. Employees on leave are forced to be active and attend meetings. Unprofessional culture, the management will message employees at any hour be it 2am and expect a quick response. Work from home due to sickness is considered as a sick leave and the employee is still expected to work. The management expects you to stay till late even though the offer letter states 6pm as leaving time.Performance bonuses are held without valid reasons. Below average pay is given and employees are expected to work for 24hours a day 7 days a week.
- 3.028 Oct 2023Business Development ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Exposure to multiple domains Fluid management style Quick Promotion based on performance
Poor work life balance Company still in pre revenue stage (as of 2022)
- 4.014 Mar 2023Business Technology AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Learning Growth Opportunity Exposure Culture
You should be aware about basic government functionalities
- 4.06 Jan 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNavi Mumbai
1. Great team 2. Nice Manager 3. Good work environment 4. Lot's of learning 5. Flexible work culture
- Nothing as of now.
- 5.024 Jan 2022Associate Data ScientistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
- Great working environment - Open communication with review & feedback system - Focussed Goals and Vision These make Sapio a good place to work with a lot of potential to grow as a person as well as to enhance one's skills.
Sometimes, the guidelines/task can be overlapping and confusing but that adds to the overall development of oneself to increase one's analytical thinking capabilities! No Cons!
- 5.024 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
I have joined this company 1 month ago. I really feel it's a good company. Work life balance is really very good. Flexible working hours. The company always tends to work on latest technologies. So, there will be a really good career growth in this company.
There is no downside working here.
Sapio Analytics Reviews FAQs
Sapio Analytics has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 110 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Sapio Analytics to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
78% of Sapio Analytics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sapio Analytics 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.