Satguru Travels and Tour Serices Reviews

Updated 8 Jul 2020

4.1
  1. "Best for stability"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Pune

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am a full-time employee of Satguru Travel, working from more than 3 years \Flexible working hours Great environment

Cons

Transportation is not provided in this company

2. "Amazing Company, I was a full-time employee for Satguru Travel and can say it is an amazing place to work."

Current Employee - Video Editor in Pune

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time for less than a year

Pros

Organization is counted among MNCs so to work with it really good. Good for enhancing personal skills and CRM. Good working environment very professional. Flexible working hours

Cons

Cant think of any at the moment

3. "Good experience"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meaningful projects and friendly colleagues. Nice to work in such a multi-cultural environment. Solid resume-builder.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

4. "Good for freshers to join - I have been working at Satguru for full-time from 1 yr 3 months."

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Pune City

Pros

Good scope for learning for freshers Multi-cultural environment Flexible timing

Cons

None as of at this moment

"The worst company I have ever come across"

1.0

I worked at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time

Pros

Just can't think of anything good

Cons

They treat everyone as Labour, the bossess here treat you as if you are a slave. Too much politics all over the hierarchy. You need to fight with everyone there to get your work done. So, there is nothing like "team work". 3 months salary is captured. The work here will be of no use in your future growth. It's very normal among employees to abscond the company.

"Topical Indian mentally and hitlerism specially in finance. Unprofessionalism."

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior Accountant

I worked at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing good if you are shindhi then only good for you.

Cons

No rules and regulations. Each and every senior create his own rules and employer have to follow it

Continue reading

"Work Experience with Satguru"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am working with Satguru since 8 years, I have seen changes in the company's work culture, environment, pay scale, professionalism, growth opportunities. The journey so far is fantastic and i have learned a lot in my 8 years of experience. I recommend those people who really want to learn and serious about their carrier and want to become future leaders. This company really give fare chance to show your calibre and achieve success in your life. The owner is really down to earth person and very kind. Company is really improving in terms of bringing more professionalism environment. salary is really better than industry... many of my friends who left the company again want to rejoin Satguru.... This company is really good place to learn lot of things.... People who join as fresher, today they are leading the branches and even Region and big projects....so which proof that performance is reality... I have learn a lot from this company in my 8 years of carrier, company have given me chance to work in Finance, lead the project independently, do marketing, planning, budgeting, operation control and many other indirect learning while working on ground, which i know will not be possible in many big MNCs. I recommend to those people who really want to learn and work and take experience of different-different dept.

Cons

There are few negative things also in the company, they really need to work on training and skill development of the employees... bring HR portal and publish and update their HR policies on time to time..... improve on coordination between departments (HR and Finance).....

Continue reading
  8. "Good Work Culture & Great Place to Start your Carrier"

5.0

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time

Pros

Excellent Team, Conducive Environment to work and personal skill development Good work environment Opportunities are plenty to learn a lot depends open employee capacities. Job roles are decided Good appraisal system

Cons

No cons found as such.

9. "Pleasure to work"

I have been working at Satguru Travels and Tour Serices full-time

Pros

Flexible approach of management team Good growth opportunity

Cons

Processes need to improvise processes

Continue reading
  10. "An AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

4.0

Pros

Its a team of young & dynamic leaders who gives you the space of working in your own comfort zone and style. The work culture is for people who are matured who knows & understands their responsibilities. Once a task is assigned there is not much of micro level mgmt done, you have your own space been given and u have the liberty to work as per your style the only thing concerned is the successful completion of the tasks assigned. New Innovative ideas are always welcomed and opportunity to be creative and get the work successfully completed is given and in return if the idea fails the expectations are clear to get the things sorted. This is an organisation which gives opportunity to every individual and monitors there work with transparency hence anyone who plans to join this organisation should not have any second doubts on this.

Cons

Cons can be a little more employee centric

Found 130 reviews