Schneider Electric Employee Reviews about "big company"

Updated 3 Dec 2020

4.2
Schneider Electric President and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire
Jean-Pascal Tricoire
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "big company"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Working at Schneider Electric India"

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

One of the company in " Worlds most ethical companies list". Lot of growth opportunities for employees. There are lot of company programs which focus on "Diversity and Inclusion", "Employee Wellbeing" and my favorite "Highperformance culture". You will find the best of employee benefits and policies. The company is rated hign on technology and innovation and being rated in top three in "Worlds most reputed companies " in its field.

Cons

Some of the processes are cumbersome due to strong matrix organisation structure. Since Schneider is a big company, implementing same values throughout different sites is difficult. The management should focus on "Onecompany" value system at al the Schneider Sites.

Continue reading

"Very Good large company."

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It's one of the Great company...Awarded Best Employer Award in India by AON in 2017. Internationally awarded so many awards. There are so many aspects a company can be valued. But as an Employe, I would be only value the benefits I'm getting. Some of the good benefits compared to other companies are : - Sodexo Food coupon worth Rs.1100/- per month, over and above the CTC - Salary Advance policy for 6 months of Basic repayable in 11 months. - Company ESOP (Employee share) facility, matching contribution from Employer, and again you can take company interest free loan for investing in company share :-) - Cash award and Dinner voucher for employess completing 3,5,7,10,15 yrs etc. - Mobile Phone Expense (COCP) reimbursement - Internet/Broadband expense reimbursement for for Managers (Grade-6) and above. - Interest Free Car Lease for Managers (Grade-6) and above. - 'Day Care' fee reimbursement upto Rs.8000/- per month for women employees. - Wedding Gift amount of Rs.5000/- credited to salary, when an employee gets married. - Medical Insurance for self, family and parents and company gives half of the amount. - Free cashless Health checkup worth Rs.2500/- for employee every year/once in 2 yrs. - Accidental insurance and normal death/disability insurance - double/quadraple of your Annual salary. - 21 days of PL, 12 days of Sick and 7 days of CL apart from 12 Holidays every year. - Flexible timing... you can come anytime and go anytime, work should be finished on due date. ...and the best part is Salary is credited on or before 25th of the current month :-)

Cons

There are few cons of this company : - As it's a comfortable company to stay, people stay for longer years like 10, 15, 20 years in this company. - Some bosses to partiality and give better opportunity to their favourites (i think, that's everywhere) - Somewhere I feel, it has a Govt culture. People misuse the flexibility. - Since it's a big company, it take time to change a policy and change the legacy technologies.

Continue reading

3. "Neutrala s company is a giant but implementation and management is poor"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Big company,can provide internal job change opportunity

Cons

Policies not implemented properly here

Continue reading
  4. "Great Place to Start as an Engineer"

Current Employee - Entry Level in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time

Pros

Big company with lots of resources. Interesting projects to work on. Coworkers were helpful towards a junior engineer.

Cons

Can sometimes get lost within the big company development cycle. Lots of different departments and teams can make it hard to find the right person to help you.

Continue reading
  5. "Good culture, good values, strong brand"

Current Employee - Head of Product in Oslo

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time

Pros

Schneider Electric is very good at bringing their values to all employees. People are proud of working with Schneider.

Cons

Big company. Need to thrive in unclear organizational set-up. If management level. you must be good at navigating in the matrix

6. "Schneider Electric"

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Cambridge, ON

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time

Pros

Great company that provides you with the ability and resources to grow in your career.

Cons

Big company politics and procedures.

October 23, 2020Candidate Care Specialist

Our commitment to a high performance culture means that we take the training and development of our employees very seriously, as well as the development of our leaders so they can be coaches. Our ambition is to generate higher performance and employee engagement to ensure that our customers encounter only the best professionals in their industry. We can only succeed as a company when our employees are motivated and advancing in their careers, as well as supporting our customers whole heartedly.

7. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Engineer Supervisor in Montreal, QC

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They have a lot of benefits 4% RRSP match up, car allowance, etc

Cons

Difficult to make changes in such a big company

8. COVID-19

"Excellent company"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Leader in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Lots of internal opportunities, including international mobility (if desired and with good performance), work-life balance, environmental responsibility, and After COVID-19 the way the company responded was SUPERB. They avoided firing people as much as they could by implementing many measures like mandatory pat time and it worked. Not only the company avoided a crash but probably will come back stronger.

Cons

it's a big company, so expect sometimes for things to move slowly specially in global functions (roles).

August 8, 2020Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad to hear you enjoy working for us and our company culture. Thank you for being one of our #SEGreatPeople.

9. "Good position"

Former Employee - Energy Analyst in Budapest

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very nice team and competent colleagues, modern environment.

Cons

Big company, difficult to change processes.

10. "Great company, good people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foxboro, MA

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros

The colleagues are terrific, many long time employees with decades at Schneider or predecessor companies. The company's mission is something everyone is proud of.

Cons

It is a very big company and sometimes finding the right person or the responsible individual can be a bit of a journey.

July 2, 2020Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for your positive review! Schneider Electric prides itself on our diverse and caring culture, and our great people truly make us a great company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 English Reviews