Schneider Electric Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 14 May 2020

4.2
Schneider Electric President and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire
Jean-Pascal Tricoire
Pros
Cons
  • "Sometimes working across multiple time zones makes work life balance hard but this is minor :-)(in 145 reviews)

• "There are no cons that i can think of(in 83 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "PM Job"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Vadodara
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Learning Opportunity, Growth, Share Price

Cons

Work Life Balance, Factory Location

Schneider Electric2019-07-24

July 24, 2019Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It is encouraging to note that your stint with us was positive, with added learning to top it all. Our sincere efforts are dedicated to enabling our people for professional and personal growth by inducing a culture of coaching, mentoring. In addition, our stock price reflects the confidence of the investor community in our management, employees and practices. We, however, are disappointed to note your comments about your work life balance. While the requirements of your job may require you to step up a bit more than usual at times, this ideally should not become a regular phenomenon. We make every effort to foster a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Our Global Family Leave Policy, Flexible Work Arrangements, and Policies that focus on Freeing up our Employees’ energy ensure that our people are always meeting the demands of both, their professional and personal lives.

2. "Lot of politics"

2.0
    Former Employee - Credit Controller in Hyderābād

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company will provide you everything but top people only can utilize will not reach ground level people

Cons

No work life balance lot of politics and harrasment ..POR and ethics only on notice board

Schneider Electric2019-05-14

"Sourcing Specialist"

Former Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Bangalore

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Place to work, good learning experience

Cons

Nothing as such, work life balance can be improved

Schneider Electric2019-04-04

April 9, 2019Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

It is encouraging to note that your stint with us was positive, with added learning to top it all. We believe that empowerment, freedom & flexibility generates high performance, personal fulfillment, and fun. Hence, we empower our people to use their judgment, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy – this, coupled with our laser focus on employee well-being and inclusive development creates a culture found in every Great Place to Work! Our sincere efforts are dedicated to enabling our people for professional and personal growth by inducing a culture of coaching, mentoring. The need of the hour for the talent is to continuously learn and upgrade their skills - our various learning and development programs ensure that our employees are effective in their current and future roles. We make every effort to foster a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Our Global Family Leave Policy, Flexible Work Arrangements, and Policies that focus on Freeing up our Employees’ energy ensure that our people are always meeting the demands of both, their professional and personal lives.

"Aveva/ schneider electric Bangalore ORR SDC- MES Team is very poor and full of unprofessionals"

1.0
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am hard to remember if there is any pros.

Cons

1. Running as a startup 2. Poor management with lack of leadership quality 3. They can hold your salary if you are not able to deliver for any cause. 4. Micro management leadership and HR too. 5. You can not afford to be sick as they will make this to a big issue and you can get threaten as well. 6. Full of unprofessional management 7. No work life balance culture at all.

Schneider Electric2019-01-08
  5. "company review"

2.0
    Current Contractor - Data Analyst in Whitefield

I have been working at Schneider Electric for less than a year

Pros

great place to learn

Cons

no work life balance in company

Schneider Electric2018-11-23
  6. "Awesome Company with great value ,brand and respected globally"

Current Employee - QA Test Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working this organization since 4 years ..It has been wonderful and memorable journey so far. I had an opportunity to work with some of latest tools and technology.Some of the Pros are.. 1. Brand and value 2. Employee friendly organization 3. Good employee benefits in terms of salary, leave policy and other benefits 4. Team members are very helpful. 5. work in some latest technology

Cons

Overall Work life balance is good.however , it depends on projects

Schneider Electric2018-10-11
  7. "Manager"

4.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Vadodara

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ethical,employee friendly,gives rewards to deserving candidates,technology driven

Cons

Need to improve work life balance

Schneider Electric2018-09-23
  8. "Good place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working atmosphere. Great team work. It is one of the few companies which care for employees and their growth

Cons

Need to emphasis more on work life balance and extra work activities which is little bit less here.

Schneider Electric2018-04-11

June 4, 2018Assistant General Manager- TA

Dear Employee, Thank you very much for taking time to endorse Schneider Electric. Your generous & valuable feedback makes us proud and more responsible. Schneider Electric is one of the most awarded company in "Well-Being" of employees. We have earned global awards and constantly leading the league. Our cutting edge technology and global work environment is second to none. Further, we are building several internal training modules on creating awareness about "Work-Life balance." We strongly recommend and equally participate in all such endeavors. Please join our internal community and contribute towards various related activities. We wish you best of luck in career ahead. Appreciate your contribution. Regards, Talent Acquisition Team

"Aggressive culture, full of challenges, great benefits"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Gives great growth opportunities Fast decisions Work from home More than 40 leaves in an year Good in hand salary

Cons

Less visibility towards leadership Work life balance becomes a problem Slow growth of laterals No provision of food during night time

Schneider Electric2017-09-28
  10. "Manager-Industrial Automation"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Gud people and best place to work

Cons

Work life balance is not available

Schneider Electric2017-06-29