Seven Peaks Software Reviews

Found 13 of over 13 reviews

4.8
  1. 4.0
    Current Intern

Comes to look at others' reviews

5 Jun 2021 - Digital Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

internship position available for internship program

Cons

not enough informations in needed for student

CEO

Thank you for your review, and please help bring up any concerns with your manager to ensure that we can give you there required support and attention during your internship.

2. 5.0

Overall good company

7 Feb 2021 - Android Tech Lead in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides a good atmosphere of work, mixing talented people from all over the world. The management is good, and here to make people grow in their career. Extra activities like meetups, events, and team building events are great and well organized. When all company was practicing lay off during uncertain period of Covid, the company just stop hiring for about two months, without any lay off.

Cons

Project management is sometimes a little bit messy, even if I was able to see the first results in the process of becoming better on this point when I left.

Talent Acquisition

Thank you very much for your review! For the things that you suggest for improvement, we will take this up to the discussion and see how we can improve it!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ongoing learning in an international company

15 Feb 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s more than just a job, you are like a big family working on really interesting projects. Fun and dynamic workplace.

Cons

No significant cons to add for now.

CEO

Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear your happy working here, and that you like the culture and environment!

4. 5.0

Great

7 Feb 2021 - Software QA Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, nice colleagues, great team, good location

Cons

Still using old mac minis in meeting room, no bonus, no laptop

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

10 Feb 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. Interesting project.

Cons

Limit opportunity to grow. No training provided.

6. 4.0

Good Company

22 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment Good people Good organisation

Cons

Can accept and live with it

CEO

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it, and please come let us know how we can further improve Seven Peaks as a workplace.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

I would join them again if it was possible.

28 May 2020 - Head of Mobile in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relative small company give you the opportunity to be all over the place and learn and be part of every single step in development. Very friendly coworkers and high level of loyalty and team feeling a great place to work at!

Cons

It's been a while since I was there and many things have change, but the benefits and compensation could be slightly better.

CEO

Great to hear that you would come back. We have an open door policy, and always invite back our loyal ex colleagues to come back once ready. For compensation, we are improving this every year to ensure we are providing a competitive package for our team. Thank you for your kind feedback, and I hope our path will cross again!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome multicultural friendly and fast paced dynamic environment

20 May 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

They provides a floor to discover your potentiality. There are lots of multicultural talented people who are tech savvy. A fast paced great dynamic environment to learn a lot of things.

Cons

This place is for those people's who are not limited in a boundary. So, if you restrict yourself in a boundary, this is not a place for you.

CEO

Great, thank you for the feedback! As you mentioned, we are multi culture, and fast paced, and a great place to learn !

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good experience working here.

28 May 2020 - Senior QA Engineer in Bangkok
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I love the most is the international working environment that I could learn lots of things from different cultures.

Cons

Working with people from many different countries, and products from many different industries.

CEO

Thank you for your feedback! We have established a dedicated social committee that is responsible for frequent activities, to help team building, and allow our team to have more time together face to face both during work hours, as well as after work activities, like sports, board games, e-games, dinners, and company trips.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Positive values, Engaging and Flexibility are the top 3 things I can think of :)

15 Apr 2020 - Software QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Able to explore on different ways on how you would be able to do your task -Open communication to management -Fun working in a positive workplace -Free beer on Fridays!

Cons

-Few people to work with since currently the company is quite new :)

CEO

Thank you for your review! Since you worked here we have grown a lot, and now around 80 people in the office! Lots of colleagues to talk with and learn from now at Seven Peaks! :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews