Found 167 of over 220 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Siegel+Gale
Got a burning question about Siegel+Gale? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Siegel+Gale employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Smart people (at least at the time)." (in 53 reviews)
- "Great team, interesting work." (in 12 reviews)
- "everyone is so friendly and welcoming, and they treat you as an equal." (in 7 reviews)
- "Also the corporate culture was creative and welcoming" (in 7 reviews)
- "up atmosphere where people and teams that prove themselves are given responsibility and opportunities." (in 6 reviews)
- "Management has absolutely no idea how to align all of its resources to make a decision on how to properly manage projects and finances." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor treatment of its employees and lack of decision making from senior leadership." (in 6 reviews)
- "No work/life balance." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours and weekend work is common and expected." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management felt distant and inaccessible." (in 4 reviews)
Siegel+Gale Reviews FAQs
Siegel+Gale has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 220 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Siegel+Gale to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Siegel+Gale employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Siegel+Gale 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.