Silverline Engagement Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 8 reviews

5.0
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad

"Incredibly Supportive and Collaborative Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture is not only collaborative but supportive all the day way to the top! Working remote culture is NOT working on an island. Folks know how to work remote and in a consultative organization that takes personal drive, communication, and collaboration. Excellent documented processes and frameworks to draw from.

Cons

As with many growing companies, hard working existing associates are really stretched. Lot's of hiring and onboarding continues but the demand at this moment is at a very large peak/appetite.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Clients don't want associates to "take a break" but continue to encourage time off when needed. It makes for more productive teams.

Silverline2019-02-25

Silverline Response

March 4, 2019Sr. Director of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. As we grow we are hiring to help offset that workload that is leaving you feeling stretched. We agree you need to take time to rest and recharge as needed, that's why we love our unlimited PTO policy here!

2. "Ratings are True"

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in Remote, OR

I have been working at Silverline for more than a year

Pros

GOOD CEO Very Good people Helpful beyond the norm Brilliant people Fun Very good pay Good opportunities for growth Technology savvy Salesforce Experts

Cons

None so far. Very good experience

Advice to Management

Keep it moving and grow grow grow!

Silverline2018-06-21

Silverline Response

January 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! While our ET reads through all these reviews, we don't always respond to each one right away. We value your feedback!

3. "Great company! Great people!"

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay Amazing company culture Supportive leadership Remote-friendly workplace Work-life balance

Cons

Growing and evolving - some processes and tools in flux

Silverline2018-05-30
  4. "Well Balanced Consulting Company"

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline for more than 4 years

Pros

Focus on delivering quality work, company really appreciates their employees, exciting place to work, great clients, fun office environment, solid leadership

Cons

There are very few downsides.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Continue to focus on recruiting top college talent and building a top notch team.

Silverline2017-10-12
  5. "Engagement Manager"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from Home Work with Smart people Work on Salesforce projects Good benefits

Cons

If you don't like going to NYC then that would be one. The office is in Manhattan.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Don't grow too fast. Good culture is hard to recreate if you lose it.

Silverline2017-09-22
  6. "Great Company and culture"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has a very collaborative culture. Ability to work remotely with limited travel Supportive management team Cool projects Great growth opportunities Fun company outings

Cons

While being remote can prevent you from bonding with co-workers, they have many tools in place to make you feel part of the team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The culture is good and the growth potential is phenomenal.

Silverline2017-09-22
  7. "Amazing company - great hiring process"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Silverline

Pros

Because Silverline is so well regarded in the Salesforce ecosystem, they attract clients who have complex, interesting projects. It's fun to be a part of those solutions. Silverline's management makes sure to give everyone opportunities to actively participate and make a difference in the projects. It's refreshing to be given that level of autonomy and feel the trust from management. On top of great project opportunities,...

Cons

I think they are still sorting out a few options for administrative tools. I can tell they want to pick the best option for their people, so they are taking their time. It's really not a "con" - you expect that type of due diligence from a company like this.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! It's obvious that employee engagement, growth, and culture are at the center of your focus. The company is full of top tier talent.

Silverline2016-01-17
  8. "Silverline Rocks!"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Where should I start? A leadership team who hires the best, solicits and implement feedback from their people, provide a supportive structure so people can do what they are best at and treat their staff with respect. The culture, driven from the top, is supportive and collaborative. Learning and development is top priority. People at Silverline are excited about learning and mastering their craft. Silverliners...

Cons

One of the consequences of fast growth is change and Silverline is not immune. However they have turned it into something positive by involving the entire company in helping to determine the shape of Silverline. Brilliant!

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work and keep listening to your people!

Silverline2015-11-04