Silverline Reviews

Updated 22 Apr 2021

4.1
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad
Pros
  • "Listens to employees and promotes work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "Great company culture which remains strong despite the growth and prevalence of remote workers(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "As the company grows and initiatives need to change and scale there have been some growing pains(in 16 reviews)

• "It's a constantly growing company, so change is always happening(in 8 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"Off to a Fast Start!"

Current Employee - Support Team Member

I have been working at Silverline full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Silverline several months ago and, without a doubt, the people make working at Silverline one of the most unique opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem. Smart, nice, and always willing to help...my colleagues have made it easy to get up to speed quickly. Silverline's client work is also very interesting and it's been exciting to see Silverliners support the vaccine rollout and other COVID-19 response projects at major health systems.

Cons

COVID-19 has limited the ability to get teams together in person to build connections, so I am looking forward to that (hopefully) in 2021.

January 21, 2021Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you are enjoying your time at Silverline! We agree we can do a better job sharing the social impact of the work we do for our clients, and that is a focus for us this year! If you have any other ideas, please feel free to let us know via the WaterCooler or by reaching out to hr@silverlinecrm.com.

2. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Salesforce Developer in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

good salary flexi time best structure hr is good

Cons

uptill not found any cons will update u soon

December 11, 2020Silverline Response

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your work on our Silverline India team!

3. "Good Company with lots of Learning and Benefits"

Former Employee - Developer in Bangalore

I worked at Silverline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Here are some best reasons you should work in Silverline : 1) Learning is great, (From Junior to Senior) 2) Management is very supportive. 3) No hierarchy, (No Ego in senior level) if you have any concern you can go to any level. 4) Transparency : If company is having good turnover , they believe to share with Employee and they do that in annual bonus. 5) Flexible timing. (No In and Out Time) 6) Limited hours work (40 hrs per week, No work on weekend) 7) Opportunity to learn new technology (Management encourage that) 8) You will be appreciated if you are doing good work (Unlike other company higher level will get credit) . 9) Sometime Direct Interaction with Client.

Cons

Not big cons (anyone can adjust with these) but still have some : 1) Not a big Fancy Office as this is a middle level. 2) No snacks. 3) Sometime management starts cost cutting.

May 4, 2020Silverline Response

We're glad you enjoyed your time working at Silverline, and we'll pass along the request to have more snacks and social activities in our Bengaluru office. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback.

"Micro management of every minute"

1.0
    Former Employee - Senior QA Engineer

I worked at Silverline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was working at Silverline India office. You get to work with talented and diverse projects.

Cons

1. India office management has been with the company since ages. Theres no scaling up or growing. Random decisions are made day in and day out. 2. There have been 60% voluntary resignations becz of these. 3. They treat employees as slaves and low levels insults are being thrown F2F and on calls with client. The management doesnt pay heed to this. 4. Growth and appreciations keep happening at the management level while the hard work of employees is ignored and is credited to Lead/Manager he is reporting to. 5. Was being asked to provide log work for every min/hr spent and was being questioned for the same. They expect you to work 10/11 hrs w/t any clear expectations. 6. The appointed India is trying to scale up to US office by proving he can run the India office efficiently.

May 22, 2020Silverline Response

We would be glad to respond directly to your concerns as a former employee with longevity at Silverline, if you’d like to email us at HR@silverlinecrm.com. Part of the environment we’re proud to have built over the last several years is a direct result of the feedback we’ve received both internally and externally; Glassdoor is an important resource, but we are primarily invested in speaking directly and openly with employees at all levels — however they’re most comfortable (whether anonymously or in person). As we continue to grow our business, we’ve made it a top priority to have open office hours on a regular basis, put new processes in place to help educate people managers about how to best support their direct reports, and continue to build the programs that our employees are passionate about and put employees front and center. In the case of helping employees see where to drive their performance, we are usually as specific as possible and strive for clarity in communication. Great client experiences are only possible by prioritizing the well-being of our employees, and we appreciate your concern and advocacy for the many Silverliners who are thriving with us today.

5. "Work Envirement"

Former Employee - Data Consultant in New Delhi

I worked at Silverline full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Freedom of work and time

Cons

Resource Management need some improvement

June 18, 2020Silverline Response

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review.

"Great to start a career in salesforce for fresher"

2.0

I worked at Silverline full-time

Pros

1. Good for fresher to start a career in salesforce 2. Great learning platform 3. Good work from option 4. Quarterly team outing with some fun activities which is very good.

Cons

1. Career level growth is very less getting same repetitive work, the person who has 8+ year experience doing same work as associate level. 2. Less pay as compare to other companies. 3. Totally depends on onshore (US team) so sometime very late at night to leave the office. I guess this should be improved.

October 24, 2019Silverline Team

We’re glad that you enjoyed the flexibility and learning environment at Silverline—as well as regular team building activities. We regularly research market data related to salaries, and make adjustments accordingly during our annual review. We appreciate your feedback and hope that if you have any further insights to share, you’ll reach out to us at humanresources@silverlinecrm.com.

"Client Services"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Great culture , lot of understanding never come across an organization who look after the employees so well, never seen an organization who appreciate their colleagues so much like here. One would not noticed who is the boss here, look like everyone is at the same level .

Cons

Nothing negative so far to mention .

November 12, 2019Silverline Team

We’re so glad to hear that you’re seeing (and feeling) appreciation and support for your fellow teammates at Silverline. We appreciate your thoughtful review and will certainly look forward to providing more career growth insights and support as we move into the new year. Thanks again!

"Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Lead

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good environment and process oriented

Cons

Hike and onsite opportunities etc.. and rest all good

August 27, 2019Silverline Team

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you like the environment at Silverline. We'd love to learn how we could provide a better experience in terms of on-site opportunities. Please reach out to your manager or the People Ops team directly if there's actionable feedback you could give. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

9. "Great company to start your career with"

Current Employee - Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gives opportunity to learn many things.

Cons

Nothing major I can think as of now.

June 21, 2019Silverline Team

We're glad you're learning at Silverline and appreciate your feedback. We hope to continue being a great place for you to advance your career!

10. "It depends on your team"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the brightest builders in tech Architects everywhere, I am surrounded by helpful Salesforce experts Understanding and caring managers Competitive pay & benefits Great office & NYC perks As much PTO as you dare take Clients are generally reasonable, competent people Leadership is accessable

Cons

Change comes slowly You will be overstaffed sometimes and understaffed sometimes, and you may find out on short notice There is a wide range of personalities and competence among middle-management. You can't always be lucky

May 4, 2021Silverline Response

We're so glad to hear you enjoy working with some of the best and brightest at Silverline! As we move forward in 2021, we’re working towards our goal to “enable our people to lead” and we’re making investments and improvements every day to make that possible. Thank you for your feedback, we will take your advice to be creative and bold with these new approaches!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Reviews