Find jobs for Sales

Updated 21 Apr 2020

4.4
Silverline CEO  Gireesh Sonnad
Gireesh Sonnad
  1. "Good place to work for technical positions"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Silverline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great industry SMEs for Salesforce

Cons

Conservative culture with new business opportunities. Limited services

Silverline2020-04-21

April 22, 2020Silverline Response

We’re happy to hear you enjoyed working with our industry experts during your time here. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

2. "Fast, agile and understanding company. Every employee has their take on things and is heard. Great company ever!"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Silverline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Become an industry expert in financial services and healthcare vertical.

Cons

No cons in the mean time, best company ever. Truly happy to be here.

Silverline2019-08-10

August 27, 2019Silverline Team

Thanks so much for the kind feedback. We're glad to have you on the team! We'll continue innovating and listening for more ways to keep moving forward.

3. "Best in the Salesforce ecosystem"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

- Real investment in hiring the talent and skills that matter - Leadership in technology - Great relationship with Salesforce - Really good benefits program, and they keep investing more into it - Great teamwork, everyone believes in winning and helping each other

Cons

Not many! We're growing so quickly it can make your head spin at times. - You have to be patient with internal processes as they mature - Breaking new ground sometimes means you have to create your own approach - Most people are now remote so you need to lean on video to get things done These aren't even cons, just realistic warnings.

Silverline2019-04-04

April 8, 2019Silverline Response

Thank you for sharing your point of view. We are ramping on our internal updates as quickly as we can, and hope you enjoy the updates on the progress during the executive office hours. We're glad to hear you enjoy our benefits and being part of the team. As for your advice, we are trying! If you know anyway please refer them to our recruiting team :)

"Summer Internship"

Former Intern - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Silverline for less than a year

Pros

Leadership has a great outlook and knows exactly what they are doing. You will be immersed in knowledge creating an amazing learning experience. Everyone is wonderful and there is an amazing atmosphere. If you are looking for a great place that you will actually enjoy working for, then this is the place for you.

Cons

Mainly, Silverline is going through some growing pains. For example, if you are trying to get a meeting together people are so busy that it is pretty difficult to get it with who you want and when you want it.

Silverline2014-09-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews