Updated 4 Jul 2022
Found 7 of over 9 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Current Employee★★★★★
Excellent interactions4 Jul 2022 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A working environment where it is possible to meet some of the world's greatest politicians in person. You learn how to deal with people who are already in the history books.
They have a very vertical structure.
- Current Employee★★★★★
Overall Good24 Jun 2022 - Operation ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Purpose driven work. Flexibility for remote work
There are no disavantages in this company
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
Scam, no opportunity to learn, and they often don’t pay - ask for employee turnover in the last months for confirmation23 Jul 2021 - Manager in MilanRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Junior employees were smart and reactive, even tho abandoned to themselves / asked to work during weekends and without any boundaries
- whenever they can, they won’t pay you and using excuses / shielding behind layers, as contracts are often based in Belgium - management mediocrity, and blackmail is a common practice (eg by taking meeting recording) - they exploit extremely junior profiles (normally from Bocconi), without providing any mentoring or guidance - they suppose to launch in 2020.. take your own conclusions - probably EU money could have been spent way way better than this - CEO is a joke and will ask you to write down everything, as unable to any kind of read financial doc
- Former Employee★★★★★
Avoid at all cost22 Mar 2021 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting project built on illusions
I don't even know where to start... They want to make you believe that you are part of an incredible project, that you are part of the elite when actually they just want to hire you at a cheap cost in order to do their dirty work. The CEO thinks he's on top of the world when he actually doesn't really understand anything about the market nor what's happening inside his own company. The COO is fine at first but will eventually backstab you. They don't even agree with each other and are dealing with a company they can't really handle. My advice to you dear reader: run and don't look back.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great/ unique environment1 Jun 2021 - Marketing in MilanRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being a B2B, it is good to set up the whole marketing structure with parties you usually don't deal with. Management is very helpful and responsive/ guides you
Due to COVID there were few slowdowns
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Nota Good Idea16 Mar 2021 - Operations ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
International and multi-cultural diverse Environment
negativity, mediocrity, permanent blackmailing environmentContinue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★
Not the company you want to work for18 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in Sofia, Sofia (city)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small and flexible but very confused
Very aggressive and unreliable managers. Confused work, poorly organized and subject to personal moods. Funds from the European community could be invested better.