- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai Area
Found 4 of over 6 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lot of things to learn. Best for freshers. Salary is as per market standard
None as such cons. Still on a small scale.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) Involvement in project from End to end. 2 ) CEO and CTO are excellent at what they do. They help you sail through the entire project. 3) Client interaction, is an added benefit at an early stage in career, which you get ample here. 4) Technically challenging projects, Good and helpful team mates is what makes Simplicate best to work with. 5) Everyone is treated with respect from juniors to seniors. Opinions are heard and implemented.
Nothing negative as such, only there is an room for improvement in Managing/ cleaning code for large projects.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You will get to work on interesting projects and latest technologies. You will get ample domain knowledge (mainly finance) You will be thoroughly involved in decision made related to your project so you get client exposure, you gain project management skills, understanding client requirements, deciding what technologies to use for a project and time management skills etc. Your opinions, ideas are valued and heard. Working environment is good. People are helpful. CEO and CTO are focused and dedicated. They help you develop your skills and improve your performance and are patient.
Nothing significant to say in cons section. Currently company size is less that 50. Initial salary offered (especially for freshers) are somewhat less than standard market rate but the knowledge and learning you get here overshadows the salary part and if your performance is good you get salary revision every six month so it is not a big deal in my opinion.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Technology used here is new and is really helpfull in shaping your carrier 2. You get to interact with client directly which gives you a lot of exposure on client handling. 3.Seniors are really helpfull. 4.Great work environment. 5.You get a lot of domain knowledge(Mainly Finance).
Not much of cons.Continue reading