Cover image for SixthStar Technologies

Join the conversation on

Tech India

185K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=SixthStar Technologies~842511
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about SixthStar Technologies? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SixthStar Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question
  1. 5.0

Learning space

6 Dec 2019 - Linux Administrator in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom to learn, build yourself

Cons

Nothing to say specifically about this company

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

No shift

5 Sep 2022 - Linux Administrator in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros in this company

Cons

No shift timings in this company

3. Join the SixthStar Technologies team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good

28 Aug 2020 - Linux Administrator in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good to work and increment is better

Cons

Nothing to say anything bad

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good and apt place for beginner

8 Nov 2017 - Content Writer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm working as a Content Writer in Sixth Star Technologies for past 4 months and continuing my work process till now. I was a fresher in this field when I entered into this company and the immense pleasure which I'm experiencing is the guidance which I get from my seniors till now. All my co-workers are friendly and down-to-earth and help me in every need. In short, I acquired my professional skills in a very short time from their guidance. It's a good place to work and also a place to enjoy work without any pressure.

Cons

There are no cons to explain.

6. 5.0

Sixth Star Technologies reviews and Complaints

23 May 2017 - Web Designer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sixth Star Technologies day by day improving following new form of technologies and give important to workers needs and wants from the company and projects were done well at the time and same thing done there when i heard that from sixthstar collegues.

Cons

Sixth Star Technologies need to improve through promotion wise and give a best things to the workers at all the time to well improve the company again more and more and have to fulfill needs of workers.

7. 5.0

Sixth Star Technologies Reviews

10 Jan 2017 - SEO Analyst in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

sixthstar technologies provide the service to the clients in a well manner when work in sixthstar feel like a home and i have many issues when i work while in the starting and my friends help me to learn new technologies.

Cons

Company would help the employees in any time they attain difficulties but the infrastructure that is used to make us empty so change the environments for the people to get good time and relief.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

sixth star technologies complaints and reviews

23 Dec 2016 - SEO Analyst in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun Place to work with. There are highly knowledgeable peoples who helped me a lot in working. It is really good in working here with friendly atmosphere.

Cons

There is no negative reviews about sixth star technologies.

9. 4.0

Good Company

4 Jan 2017 - SEO Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn the new trends in web development Technologies - One of the good web development and SEO company in Chennai - Engineers will get opportunity to work in depth on web development Technologies - Transparent management, any request regarding work will be known by everyone

Cons

make some unique departments

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sixthstar Technologies Reviews

24 Aug 2016 - SEO Analyst in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Here i used to share something good about my companies and we used to work in a well furnished cabins and each members with the own cabin to continue our work even a admin teaam from our companies work with good arangements and everyday we work like both for the carriers and good and valuble experience to work with and our ceo treat people as their own brothers and sisters and used to help in any time situation and other issues occurs.

Cons

people in the concern used to get some of the personal problems and managents wont ask about the personal cons and if they share about that and they wont get extra pressure from the company and get a good solution also.

1 person found this review helpful
  11. 5.0

Sixthstar Technologies Reviews

22 Aug 2016 - Senior Designer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a worker in Sixthstar Technologies i used to get more benefits of learning about my companies and also many things that i have not learned in my old concern i already worked so this is best place for me to continue my job in my(Sixthstar) company.

Cons

The companies also shows a multiple choice for the workers and take immediate action for their needs and requiremenst during at the time if they were also not ill .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews
</>Embed

SixthStar Technologies Reviews FAQs

SixthStar Technologies has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at SixthStar Technologies to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SixthStar Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SixthStar Technologies. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

92% of SixthStar Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SixthStar Technologies 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with SixthStar Technologies Job Seekers