SixthStar Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

SixthStar Technologies Reviews

4.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent Place for both Freshers and Experienced"

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time

Pros

Very nice place to enhance knowledge. The co-workers are very friendly and share their skills with all. Conduct lot of fun activities at every weekend.

Cons

No cons here to mention

2. "Good and apt place for beginner"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Chennai
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm working as a Content Writer in Sixth Star Technologies for past 4 months and continuing my work process till now. I was a fresher in this field when I entered into this company and the immense pleasure which I'm experiencing is the guidance which I get from my seniors till now. All my co-workers are friendly and down-to-earth and help me in every need. In short, I acquired my professional skills in a very short time from their guidance. It's a good place to work and also a place to enjoy work without any pressure.

Cons

There are no cons to explain.

3. "Sixth Star Technologies reviews and Complaints"

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sixth Star Technologies day by day improving following new form of technologies and give important to workers needs and wants from the company and projects were done well at the time and same thing done there when i heard that from sixthstar collegues.

Cons

Sixth Star Technologies need to improve through promotion wise and give a best things to the workers at all the time to well improve the company again more and more and have to fulfill needs of workers.

Advice to Management

Technologies has improved day by days and some of the restriction make them feel bad and more place restriction breakable due to improvement of company so that make really good and feel one positive and in good manner.

4. "Sixth Star Technologies Reviews"

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

sixthstar technologies provide the service to the clients in a well manner when work in sixthstar feel like a home and i have many issues when i work while in the starting and my friends help me to learn new technologies.

Cons

Company would help the employees in any time they attain difficulties but the infrastructure that is used to make us empty so change the environments for the people to get good time and relief.

Advice to Management

Sixth Star Technologies should help for the employee in any time of situation like they do it before and I like the Oath "our innovation server you better" all the time when i enter to work i used to see that always.

5. "sixth star technologies complaints and reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai
    Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun Place to work with. There are highly knowledgeable peoples who helped me a lot in working. It is really good in working here with friendly atmosphere.

Cons

There is no negative reviews about sixth star technologies.

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice to the management. Because they know what to do for the welfare of us.

6. "Good Company"

Former Employee - SEO Analyst
    Former Employee - SEO Analyst

I worked at SixthStar Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to learn the new trends in web development Technologies
    - One of the good web development and SEO company in Chennai
    - Engineers will get opportunity to work in depth on web development Technologies
    - Transparent management, any request regarding work will be known by everyone

Cons

make some unique departments

7. "Sixthstar Technologies Reviews"

Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai

Pros

Here i used to share something good about my companies and we used to work in a well furnished cabins and each members with the own cabin to continue our work even a admin teaam from our companies work with good arangements and everyday we work like both for the carriers and good and valuble experience to work with and our ceo treat people as their own brothers and sisters and used to help in any time situation and other issues occurs.

Cons

people in the concern used to get some of the personal problems and managents wont ask about the personal cons and if they share about that and they wont get extra pressure from the company and get a good solution also.

Advice to Management

please as usual make the managements as a strict and proper regulations because we would to work with the same atmosphere with the rules and want to shine in our carriers by working in these atmosphere again and again.

8. "Sixthstar Technologies Reviews"

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Chennai
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a worker in Sixthstar Technologies i used to get more benefits of learning about my companies and also many things that i have not learned in my old concern i already worked so this is best place for me to continue my job in my(Sixthstar) company.

Cons

The companies also shows a multiple choice for the workers and take immediate action for their needs and requiremenst during at the time if they were also not ill .

Advice to Management

Thanks for the managements for the best support for the workers all the time even our ceo care workers more than their family members 24/7 and cure all our needs in a certain period of time.

9. "Sixthstar Technologies Reviews"

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a web designer in this company would like to tell this company as a good and beautifull infrastructure that is designed and make us to work and feel suffients in all periods of times.

Cons

Here company used to prefer the workers not only in certain period of time and ask them to work in more time to learn about many things to shine in their carriers.

Advice to Management

please support for the people who want to climb up the mountain by improving the skills and support them not to go in a wrong way and make them and support them to achieve.

10. "Sixth Star Technologies Reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Chennai
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Chennai

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My total years of working experience is 1 year and 3 months, during this period I have worked in various fields and in various companies .But I feel happy to work with Sixth Star, as we have a friendly environment here.

Our director gives decision making power, once he understands our efficiency in work.
    I feel happy to work as a employee here.

Cons

As our director and our co-employers are friendly here,no one will be able to speak negative about our company.

Advice to Management

Not required ,as our management is friendly with us.