Sky Betting & Gaming Reviews

Found 353 of over 369 reviews

4.6
Sky Betting & Gaming Chief Executive Officer Steve Birch
Steve Birch
Pros
  • "SBG look after their staff really well(in 25 reviews)

• "Great benefits and very sociable office with a great culture(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It can be very fast paced with lots of change but this is also one of the pros of SBG(in 11 reviews)

• "I haven't found any cons to working at SBG(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Lovely place to work

6 Apr 2021 - Software Test Engineer in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee wellbeing (mental and physical) is always 1st priority, really good pay, better benefits than I've ever seen in other places, office environment is just lovely, great work culture, fun atmosphere especially around big events, I get to work with/learn from incredibly clever people, management is brilliant, encouraged to get involved with charity/community events... Lots more I could mention but those are the main ones I appreciate. Really loving it here.

Cons

Can't really think of any. Only thing is it's a huge company so might not suit some people (e.g. if you like to know every person in the company personally).

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

I Absolutely Love It Here!!!!

15 Jun 2021 - Team Manager in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits - Private Health Care, Sky TV, Ninja funds, + lots more Events - Xmas do, York Races, + lots more Holiday Entitlement Development Opportunities The culture in general - Such a great atmosphere Lives up to their core values! Diversity & Inclusion is important and recognised.

Cons

Weekend working and out of 9-5 hours. Bank Hols including Christmas must be covered as we're 24/7 business.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

15 Jun 2021 - Motion Designer in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super work environment. Very welcoming in every aspect. Don't have to be a sport nut to fit in. Lots of great perks, and plenty of recognition for good work. Flexibility in annual leave with ability to buy or sell extra days of leave. Lots of room to learn/grow.

Cons

I suppose if you're not interested in sport, the work can seem quite repetitive after a while. But with there being the gaming side (Bingo/Vegas) as well, that can help mix things up.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So refreshing working for a company that put people first!

1 Mar 2021 - PEX Manager in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was over the moon to secure a job at SBG, even from the initial phone call and the interviews that took place, everyone was genuinely nice and caring. Starting a job remotely in these times can be tough but at SBG they were understanding, caring, open, honest and organised. I had a training plan all ready and waiting for my first 4 weeks imbedding into the role virtually, I even had a meeting with some of the team prior to my start date which was lovely! I was able to order all new office equipment to ensure I was able to work remotely to a comfortable standard. There really is no hierarchy and everyone is really approachable and friendly. I have hit it off with everyone I have spoken with and I am LOVING my role each and every day. I feel like I have hit the ground running and people are listening to my ideas across all levels, along with getting the recognition I deserve for my heard work which is so nice. It's like a breath of fresh air working for a company that put the people at the heart and forefront of the business. The benefits are amazing compared to other businesses I have worked for in the past - including free Sky TV and broadband, a great pension, perks and a self development fund each year to spend up to £1k per person! Overall it's a great culture at SBG and I am looking forward to getting into the new office and meeting people face to face.

Cons

At the moment I can't actually think of any - other than working remotely.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

14 Jun 2021 - Customer Experience Advisor in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-great bonuses and incentives -good company culture -opportunity for progression within the company

Cons

-unsociable hours -can be difficult to book annual leave

6. 5.0

Best Place to work

15 Jun 2021 - IAM Specialist in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best culture Wonderful benefits Lovely environment and people

Cons

Cant think of any at the moment

7. 5.0

Great place to work

14 Jun 2021 - CX Adviser in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours Great benefits Friendly team

Cons

There is not a con

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

SBG...More Than Just A Business

19 May 2021 - Senior Key Account Manager in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast pace environment but fun! Employee wellbeing is a priority especially over the last year with a family approach taken to look after each other. Great culture, benefits and the people really make the business. Working at SBG makes it easier to come into work every day smiling.

Cons

Cant think of any stand out Cons. Can sometimes be hard to get into other areas of the business you desire but help is never far away and SBG are keen to develop talent where they can.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I've ever worked for!

24 May 2021 - Agile Delivery Manager in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Genuinely nice people, a leadership team who actually listen and act on feedback, amazing benefits, full trust and autonomy to do a great job and the freedom to be your best self.

Cons

There are few other places that have the same culture and calibre of people (sorry, that's another positive).

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic Place to work

8 Jun 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits, Good work-life balance, don't feel like just a number, very diversity conscious

Cons

quite a few chops and changes in the last few years but has barely impacted work life

Sky Betting & Gaming Response

Communications Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 353 Reviews