Slalom Reviews

4.2
Slalom CEO Brad Jackson
Brad Jackson
1,093 Ratings
Pros
  • "Fantastic Work Life Balance is more than a slogan(in 311 reviews)

• "Great colleagues - overall great people(in 98 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lack of Diversity, Staff Aug roles at time, new framework with unclear expectations(in 63 reviews)

• "401k match could be better and more women in leadership(in 50 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

6m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,716

1065 Comments

Consulting India

68.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Slalom~31102
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

Honored to work here

Jul 27, 2021 - N/A
      Business Outlook

Pros

- My voice is heard - I feel I have the autonomy and flexibility to do my job well - The leaders and team members genuinely care for one another and our clients Slalom DC has set the bar for all other companies. I feel lucky to work here with amazing people, good work, and the time they invest to always be better than they were yesterday.

Cons

- You have to set boundaries with your time. If you can do that, then it can be a great experience here.

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company, One of the Best Places to Work, Good Work Life Balance

Jun 5, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people, great work assignments

Cons

None. Just like everywhere else, one may find it difficult to get promoted if you don't want to be a people manager.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly a great place to work

Oct 16, 2021 - Operations Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

benefit selections are great, salaries are competitive, culture is wonderful, the people are great to work with, many different pathways to take in your career

Cons

sometimes can be hard to get promoted depending on the department you work within - for instance, in operations there are only so many positions to fill until your market grows large enough

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Oct 12, 2021 - Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been a consultant for many years before joining Slalom. Slalom stands apart from the rest as a great place to work, with generous benefits, real work-life balance, and a community of sincere colleagues

Cons

Slalom needs to work on developing and growing leaders from within its ranks.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Slalom is a great place to work that values each individual, recognises the importance of a balanced work-personnal life and stays strong to its core values. People love their work and life at Slalom and actively want to support the growth of the company.

Cons

Still relatively young and fast growing company in the UK with some gaps that are worked on progressively as we grow. Career paths are open for change and diversity of work but reality of all management consultancy is that it is not always the case in practice.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with very positive people

Oct 11, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, people, culture, structure in the office that I was in was absolutely fantastic. I absolutely loved working there though I understand other offices may have different cultures and people.

Cons

As a consultancy you are still stuck dealing with the work environments of your clients, unfortunately that means you're not always in a great working environment.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Way beyond expectations!

Oct 11, 2021 - Change Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Slalom walks the talk regarding the people experience. Fun, caring company. Growing very quickly!

Cons

More integrated communications between Global teams and markets.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Top Consulting Firm Culture at the expense of Salary

Oct 11, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Comfortably casual culture - Really receptive leadership - Incredibly value-driven - Not perfect, but always trying to get better

Cons

- Pay is much better on tech teams vs. business - Consulting grind is standard

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company

Oct 11, 2021 - Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, great people

Cons

I like everything about the company

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place that wants to be greater

Oct 6, 2021 - Principal in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved Slalom from the first interview. The recruiter was infectiously enthusiastic about the company and I could not help but to want to work here. It wasn't until after I joined that I started to believe it, too. I didn't just love the work, I loved the people I worked with.

Cons

As with all quickly growing companies, there are soft spots. The key is that Slalom seeks out those problem areas and tries to correct them.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,786 Reviews