What people are saying about Smart Energy Water
How many offer letter do you generally take and did you ever faced any problem? I have taken 3 offers until now and still have 1 month left and some offers in pipeline. Can be there be some problem in future as I will join only one company considering that all companies take the documents and one of the company got the e-sign on the offer letter executed? YOE: 2 Year and 5 Months Infosys Brightly software Smart Energy Water Optum Tata Consultancy TBO Holidays
5 days left to decide! YOE:4 Domain - Consulting/Business Analyst Currently holding offers from below: 1. Deloitte - 15.4L CTC 2. Capegemini - 16L CTC 3. Smart Energy Water - 21L Request your valuable suggestions fishes! Deloitte Deloitte USI Capgemini Smart Energy Water
Got a burning question about Smart Energy Water? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Smart Energy Water employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are a few good people that really do try" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good work culture" (in 11 reviews)
- "Great Salary and Perks based on performance." (in 8 reviews)
- "Fun, challenging work environment." (in 6 reviews)
- "There is absolutely no Pros other than meeting very few talented and awesome colleagues (very few)" (in 5 reviews)
- "no work life balance and no chance to go abroad with this organization." (in 25 reviews)
- "No Perks and poor management of resources." (in 22 reviews)
- "CEO is an absolute" (in 11 reviews)
- "The other issue is the toxic culture which directly comes from the CEO." (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management is petty and like a threatened child." (in 6 reviews)
Found 45 of over 336 reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.016 Sept 2014Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
1) DO what ever you want in terms of coding, no one to review no one to say anything, all senior members are of no use.
1) No work life balance at all 2) Need to stay for long hours, without any compensation, without cab facility even if you are staying till 2 AM, no dinner/food etc 3) Management is worst then any grocery shop, CEO is only manager there no one else. He keeps talking and scolding everyone for no use. Overall no management 4) Employee force to quit company every other day 5) No benefits other than salary which is not good. 6) No criteria for salary compensation, freshers getting more than so called Development Manager here 7) All info at time of interview or joining is false here, use your mind 8) Employees forced to put false reviews on Glassdoor, if not you may have to face termination 9) No cultural and moral values. Zero i say zero 10) Being a product company running fro last 3 years, companies primary product not able to fetch a single customer and still is in development mode 11) Wrong info about CEO on Glassdoor, CEO is Deepak, not REID V NATTALL23