- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Vermont
- - Bennington, VT, United States Area
- - Bennington, VT
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Lagos
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Chandigarh
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - New Delhi
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- - West Bengal
- - Calcutta Area
- - Calcutta
- - Delhi
Found 19 of over 19 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★9 Aug 2021 - Digital Content SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As a part of Smemark, I never felt like I had to limit my work to typing content on a given topic. There was so much to explore, so much to learn with each time that I worked on a certain task that it has helped me grow not just professionally, but also personally. It never felt like I wasn’t an important part of the company, or that my opinion didn’t matter. It’s a place full of opportunities and I’ve had a great experience working with the company. I was reporting directly to Hitesh Sahni and he was as friendly and approachable as you’d imagine a great boss to be!
I think one downside of working with Smemark on the initial days for me was the timings. My working hours were between 2-11 pm. But within no time one ends up adjusting with it.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Jun 2021 - Digital Content SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Mr.Hitesh Sahni has been nothing short of a stellar content strategist. 2.He gives constructive criticism when it's needed and praise when it's deserved 3. The company sets clear expectations and communication about the content writing team goals and it's impact on the organizational goals. 4. All the training resources are kept transparent and is available for professional growth.
Couldn't find any as such with my experience at Smemark
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 May 2021 - Content Specialist in ChandigarhRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. If you want to learn content writing, Smemark is where you should be. 2. It's not like traditional content writing agencies. 3. Hitesh is a great mentor, and you'll get all the help you need.
I can't really think of much. Nothing substantial.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
It’s a great team to work with, delivers consistent performance and is always bringing on unique points of view.21 Apr 2021 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We have been fortunate enough to work with Smemark. It’s a great team to work with, delivers consistent performance and is always bringing on unique points of view.
There is no cons as such about our experience with Smemark.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★16 Apr 2021 - SEO Writer in New DelhiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
During my short tenure, I worked under Hitesh Sahni himself. He is truly a great mentor and provides enough space and time for the employees to learn. Flexible work environment Great opportunity to learn Amazing amazing mentor!!!
Nothing that I could think of.
- Former Employee★★★★★5 Apr 2021 - Content Writer in CalcuttaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Helpful onboarding process to get you started and educate you about everything you need to know. 2. Mr. Sahni works closely with all the employees to go through all the problems that may be taking place. 3. On time payments (second week of every month) 4. Wholesome work environment.
1. Non-flexible working hours might be a problem for some people.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Feb 2021 - Freelance Developer in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smemark works closely with employees and clients to provide a great experience for everyone. Plenty of learning and growth opportunities available. Plenty of pay increases and room for growth.
Not much. You gain a lot of skills and experience while getting close to the next level.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★23 Jan 2021 - Inbound Marketing Specialist in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was directly working under the founder Mr.Hitesh and I found him extremely professional, friendly, and patient. Being a Content Strategy Consultant, the content he creates is amazing and he expects the same level of perfection from each one of us. The training was designed in such a way to bring the best out of an employee. Pros: Ontime Salary Professional Work Culture Lots of Learning Work from home option Flexible Timings Sincere Management
Nothing I could think of
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Dec 2020 - Manager in ChandigarhRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Healthy enviornment and well maintained system
No challenges as such, good company
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★20 Nov 2020 - Technical Writer in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smemark works for some of the biggest brands in the industry. You keep getting new learning opportunities. The thing that I liked the most was "Salary on time". Colleagues were so friendly and helpful. Although the founder is a young man, he possesses more talent than any other person I've ever met. He is single-handedly managing a big team very nicely. During my tenure with Smemark, I learned a lot of things. My overall experience was great.
I didn't find any con during my tenure except this that the guy is very disciplined, and expect the same from you also.