Smemark Reviews

1. 5.0

Full of opportunities

Aug 9, 2021 - Digital Content Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a part of Smemark, I never felt like I had to limit my work to typing content on a given topic. There was so much to explore, so much to learn with each time that I worked on a certain task that it has helped me grow not just professionally, but also personally. It never felt like I wasn’t an important part of the company, or that my opinion didn’t matter. It’s a place full of opportunities and I’ve had a great experience working with the company. I was reporting directly to Hitesh Sahni and he was as friendly and approachable as you’d imagine a great boss to be!

Cons

I think one downside of working with Smemark on the initial days for me was the timings. My working hours were between 2-11 pm. But within no time one ends up adjusting with it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to learn and grow

Jun 22, 2021 - Digital Content Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Mr.Hitesh Sahni has been nothing short of a stellar content strategist. 2.He gives constructive criticism when it's needed and praise when it's deserved 3. The company sets clear expectations and communication about the content writing team goals and it's impact on the organizational goals. 4. All the training resources are kept transparent and is available for professional growth.

Cons

Couldn't find any as such with my experience at Smemark

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Smemark, without a doubt, is a great place to learn at!!

May 4, 2021 - Content Specialist in Chandigarh
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. If you want to learn content writing, Smemark is where you should be. 2. It's not like traditional content writing agencies. 3. Hitesh is a great mentor, and you'll get all the help you need.

Cons

I can't really think of much. Nothing substantial.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't find a better mentor

Apr 16, 2021 - SEO Writer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my short tenure, I worked under Hitesh Sahni himself. He is truly a great mentor and provides enough space and time for the employees to learn. Flexible work environment Great opportunity to learn Amazing amazing mentor!!!

Cons

Nothing that I could think of.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Really good place to work!

Apr 5, 2021 - Content Writer in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Helpful onboarding process to get you started and educate you about everything you need to know. 2. Mr. Sahni works closely with all the employees to go through all the problems that may be taking place. 3. On time payments (second week of every month) 4. Wholesome work environment.

Cons

1. Non-flexible working hours might be a problem for some people.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Feb 7, 2021 - Freelance Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smemark works closely with employees and clients to provide a great experience for everyone. Plenty of learning and growth opportunities available. Plenty of pay increases and room for growth.

Cons

Not much. You gain a lot of skills and experience while getting close to the next level.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Place to Learn with a Good Work-Life Balance

Jan 23, 2021 - Inbound Marketing Specialist in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was directly working under the founder Mr.Hitesh and I found him extremely professional, friendly, and patient. Being a Content Strategy Consultant, the content he creates is amazing and he expects the same level of perfection from each one of us. The training was designed in such a way to bring the best out of an employee. Pros: Ontime Salary Professional Work Culture Lots of Learning Work from home option Flexible Timings Sincere Management

Cons

Nothing I could think of

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Dec 29, 2020 - Manager in Chandigarh
    Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy enviornment and well maintained system

Cons

No challenges as such, good company

9. 5.0

Great Place to Learn

Dec 2, 2020 - Data Entry Specialist in Chandigarh
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best company I've worked with. The best place to learn and grow at the same time. Personal assistance and guidance by Mr. Hitesh Sahni is very good. Weekly personal meeting held for any improvements and guidance and salary package is also pretty good.

Cons

Didn't see any cons as the company was still new in the market

10. 5.0

A Great Place to Learn and Sharpen Your Skills

Nov 20, 2020 - Technical Writer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smemark works for some of the biggest brands in the industry. You keep getting new learning opportunities. The thing that I liked the most was "Salary on time". Colleagues were so friendly and helpful. Although the founder is a young man, he possesses more talent than any other person I've ever met. He is single-handedly managing a big team very nicely. During my tenure with Smemark, I learned a lot of things. My overall experience was great.

Cons

I didn't find any con during my tenure except this that the guy is very disciplined, and expect the same from you also.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews