Smile Brands Reviews

Found 1,324 of over 1,346 reviews

4.2
Smile Brands CEO Steven C. Bilt
Steven C. Bilt
Pros
  • "I am truly lucky to work with all the amazing people at Smile Brands(in 158 reviews)

• "True to the mission: Smiles for Everyone(in 67 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Only thing is there is no 401k match(in 40 reviews)

• "Still using paper charts is challenging when we have so many different offices(in 34 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Great place to work

Nov 16, 2021 - Dentist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple locations which help make it easier to find a clinic that works for you. Good pay structure and benefits, collaborative setting between doctors that can help answer questions and encourages a younger dentist to expand their skills. Good team environment with the coworkers I have had experience with. Specialists available for discussion and consults which is a big plus. In general, I have been very happy here.

Cons

Specialists at this time are only at about half the offices, but they have been steadily increasing where they are available.

Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking time to leave a review, Doctor! We appreciate your 4+ years of service with Smile Brands.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Positive envirnoment, strong shared culture

Jan 13, 2017 - Director in West
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive environment from the CEO on down. Your voice is heard at Smile Brands.

Cons

None really, just typical day to day business challenges

Continue reading
    3. 5.0

Best

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoying great company to work for

Cons

Pay is not as good as should be

Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate the time you spent at Smile Brands!

4. 3.0

Decent

May 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your experience with the company will depend on the office you work at.

Cons

It is a very large company and don't always focus on the offices that are being neglected.

Human Resources

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback. You highlighted one of the many benefits of joining the Smile Brands team, experience, which can vary depending on the office, as each team can have unique skill sets. We always want to ensure that our offices and team members are receiving the support they need and encourage team members to reach out to their managers, market leaders, and even the support office to request support. If you would like to share more about your experience working with Smile Brands please feel free to contact us at WeCare@Smilebrands.com.

5. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Stress

May 16, 2022 - Dentist in Colchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is great and staff are respectful.

Cons

Too much pressure, very stressful being regional manager.

Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We do not operate in England, however if the location is an error please feel free to contact us with additional information at WeCare@smilebrands.com.

6. 5.0

Good company

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love that it is fully remote and Irvine location was great next to Spectrum.

Cons

Always had traffic when going to the office.

Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. We are glad to hear that the flexibility to work remotely was a positive experience for you. Thanks again for sharing your experience and for the time that you spent with Smile Brands.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good experience

May 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and upper management

Cons

Benefits could improve high deductible

Human Resources

We appreciate your review! You highlighted two great aspects of joining Smile Brands, the company culture, and leadership; we are thrilled that you enjoyed it as well during your time with Smile Brands. While our Benefits team works diligently to ensure that Smile Brands maintains a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, I will be sure to pass along your feedback. Thank you again for your review.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Apr 21, 2022 - Office Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interactive company , team building and

Cons

Medical Benefits has changed in the past 5 years plus .

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your review and your hard work with the company.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Call Center Success

May 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Motivated Team Environment, Realistic goals, Bonus potential and ability to work remote!

Cons

Being at home lacks the team spirit at times, you have to really make sure you stay motivated.

Human Resources

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback and your 8 years of service with Smile Brands! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the flexibility to work remotely and still feel the motivation from your team. Another great way to stay connected is to join the Team Smile Brands Facebook Group!

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

typical corporate company

May 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ummm.... The only pro was the girls I worked with

Cons

To many to list, they do not care about the employees. It's all about how much money you can make or how much dentistry you can sell or push on patients. You are over worked and under paid! I highly advise you to look elsewhere

Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the team you work with; however, some of the other statements are inaccurate and concerning. Please contact us at Wecare@smilebrands.com so that we can better understand your concerns.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,324 Reviews

Smile Brands Reviews FAQs

Smile Brands has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,346 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Smile Brands to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Smile Brands employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Smile Brands. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

83% of Smile Brands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Smile Brands 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Smile Brands Job Seekers