Softwise Mechatronics Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2021

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

4.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

5h

a

Software Engineer

Hi Fishes, my current CTC is 15L, YOE - 8, I've got an offer from a company X for 30L and my current company is trying to retain me by raising my CTC to 26L and an extra 4L retention bonus which comes with a 2 year lock in period, I also have ESOP benifit with my current company, which gives me additional 3 lakhs benifit on Feb 2022 if I stay with current company, every where in the internet it says accepting a counter offer is a career suicide, what should I do, pls suggest, thanks in advance!

2 Comments

Tech India

12.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Softwise Mechatronics~3913356
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work Environment

Oct 12, 2020 - Software Developer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Softwise, I have worked with various projects that helped me gain knowledge and boosted my confidence while coding. Unlike giant organizations, here an employee's work is uniquely recognized and well appreciated not only by the management but also by our clients. My team members are friendly and also guide me if I face difficulties

Cons

Need more Extra activities apart from work like celebrating festivals in our office environment or having brain teaser activities for a day.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good place to work

Jan 20, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management. Good environment, creative thinking, great team support Good work culture.

Cons

None for office culture, Pay scale should increase slighty , Office hours should be flexible,

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work experience

Oct 12, 2020 - Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great exposure, great opportunity to grow and improve your skills. So far I've had a good experience here, looking forward to a great future in this organization.

Cons

Great company although it could have more team interactive sessions so as to have a little friendly environment rather than a complete formal environment.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews