Soliton Technologies Reviews

Found 86 of over 99 reviews

4.2
Soliton Technologies Founder and CEO Ganesh Devaraj
Ganesh Devaraj
Pros
  • "The people and work culture is great(in 10 reviews)

• "good environment to work, happy till now(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work-life balance can be improved(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

4h

works at

HCL Technologies

I am getting an offer of 1.3 CR in India with 12 YOE , should I accept the offer or ask for more? Please suggest Amazon HCL Technologies Tata Consultancy Infosys IBM @

24 Comments

Tech India

135.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Soliton Technologies~289727
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work

Aug 26, 2022 - Project Engineer I
      Business Outlook

Pros

Only One Soliton and No hierarchy

Cons

So far I haven't faced any disadvantages

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Work Culture

Oct 6, 2022 - Senior Project Engineer in Coimbatore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and lot to learn

Cons

No cons as of now

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nothing

Oct 1, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Bangalore Rural
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility is the main thing here

Cons

Very good co workers always

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Pay is competitive only upto 3-5 years

Sep 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, people really care for each other

Cons

The managements pays the junior engineers well and when it comes to 5+ years, though you have put genuine efforts, if there is not significant growth in your specific customer or project, or your project is not strategic enough you may not see your salary grow and will become less competitive compared to your peers or market and you are eventually forced to leave.

Sr. Executive - People Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. We always look to keep our salaries competitive in the market. Our internal salary hikes are based on the performance and value added through the year, and it doesn't depend on the experience level or project. At Soliton we value all project and customers equally and we pride in our commitment to do our best work in each of them. We encourage our engineers to understand that high performance is not always possible every year and hence sometime people with higher experience level may sometime see that their salary % growth is not as much as it used to be during their earlier years. However, we have seen many of our people bounce back to their high performance in the long term and have seen corresponding salary increments as well.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Aug 29, 2022 - Senior Project Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Happy environment for beginners to start career

Cons

No much learning after initial 2 years

Sr. Executive - People Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are winning large transformational projects and we have more opportunities for Solitons to play impactful roles. As a company we are committed to providing the right opportunities for engineers to work to their heart's content and offer rotations in a timely manner. We also encourage our people to see engineering as a profession of solving problems, rather than only to master a particular tech stack.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good company to start career with

Jul 29, 2022 - Project Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

People centric company. Provides early opportunities on project management.

Cons

Nothing much. Everything about the company seems to be good

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good Place to work and lots of knowledge to gain for a fresher

Jun 9, 2022 - Project Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Project areas, Opportunities in working on different stacks, Helpful Seniors

Cons

No Cons as of now

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to start career

Jun 5, 2022 - Project Engineer in Coimbatore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Employee friendly environment - Management cares about employees

Cons

- Low learning curve after initial 1 year

Sr. Executive - People Team

Thank you for sharing your experience on Glassdoor, your feedback is much appreciated. We are winning large transformational projects and we have more opportunities for Solitons to play impactful roles. As a company we are committed to providing the right opportunities for engineers to work to their heart's content and offer rotations in a timely manner. We also encourage our people to see engineering as a profession of solving problems, rather than only to master a particular tech stack.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great place to work!

May 13, 2022 - Project Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Space for any engineer to voice out their opinion Genuine interest of the organisation to make it a better place for employees

Cons

There are items which the organisation is already working to address/improve. So not mentioning here :)

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great company to start your career

Apr 8, 2022 - Technology Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

A place where you can find like-minded people. You'll get enough support from the senior folks. A good place to start your career where you can get inspired, learn and develop.

Cons

Salary is not up to the industry standard.

Sr. Executive - People Team

Thank you for sharing your experience on Glassdoor, your feedback is much appreciated. We pride ourselves for our open, fair and transparent culture. We have conducted market benchmark study and have made appropriate changes to our salary structure to stay competitive. In addition we have introduced profit share allowing us to have annual profits when we have a good year. We do communicate internally as to how we are doing as a company and what will the approximate profit share that should be expected for the year. We are always conscious about being able to ride tough times and hence we hold a good amount of cash reserve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews

Soliton Technologies Reviews FAQs

Soliton Technologies has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 99 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Soliton Technologies to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Soliton Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Soliton Technologies. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

93% of Soliton Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Soliton Technologies 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Soliton Technologies Job Seekers