Solute Technolabs Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2022

Found 37 of over 37 reviews

4.2
Solute Technolabs Director and Head of Mobility Prakash Donga (no image)
Prakash Donga

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

107K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Solute Technolabs~1019581
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great workplace, highly recommend

Jun 22, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture Supportive staff

Cons

No cons as of now

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

3rd Class Company

Jul 17, 2022 - Ui\Ux Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Couldn't find any. Rather refer to CONS part

Cons

3rd class company. The company heads are of no use, the subordinates takes major decisions. When I joined the design team, the senior designer was impressed. For 2.5 months no work was assigned to me. After that, they assigned me work. But after 15 days, hr called me up and terminated me. I asked who took the decision and on what ground... They didn't bother to answer me. The worst phase of my life.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A good environment to work here

Apr 27, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work cultures Everyone is supportive including management side.

Cons

None! Till now I’m yet to be found anything

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Bad Experience

May 30, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Didn't find any reason good reason here

Cons

athey do not follow professional policies

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the coolest place to build products!

Apr 24, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. No hierarchy team. No BS. Everyone is approachable. 2. Management encourages you to learn more, and come up with new solutions. 3. CEO encourages you to get your basics right. 4. Hybrid working model. 5. Flexible timings. 6. State of the art infra set up and tech stack. 7. Virtual activity sessions. 8. Spot awards.

Cons

None! LLP sometimes makes it difficult to get loans.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Mar 24, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy going, flexible and understanding

Cons

Poor management skills by upper management

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Workplace and Culture

Mar 23, 2022 - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Best company to upgrade your skillset and learning opportunities are excellent. 2. Friendly Culture 3. Flexible working hours

Cons

No Cons Found as of now

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing journey with Solutelabs

Feb 26, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are pros & pros only. I actually worked for 3 years and All the team members so much supportive. I thankful for many things to the Director of the company Prakash Donga who has motivated me many times in journey to achieve the desired goal and I succeed on it also. There are so many learning opportunities. and 1 thing i like the Most is Transparency. you can reach to any top management and seniors directly. Apart from the work , They promote many things which can be helpful in our personal development. they are doing many activities about fitness challenges & many session for soft skill etc.

Cons

No cons of now. Management is very supportive. Keep it up

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company Experience

Dec 27, 2021 - Junior Software Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work environment. Team and management is very good and supportive.

Cons

Company label is LLP which can be issue for some one who wants to take a loan or something. Salary is average compared to other companies.

10. 5.0

Nice company to work in

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The top management and senior employees are very approachable to and down to earth. Awesome growth potential

Cons

No cons to write here

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Solute Technolabs Reviews FAQs

Solute Technolabs has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Solute Technolabs to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Solute Technolabs employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Solute Technolabs. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

88% of Solute Technolabs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Solute Technolabs 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Solute Technolabs to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.