- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★30 Mar 2022 - B2B CopywriterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic place to work, creative working and collaborative environment, great management. Love the people I work with. Great team and explosive growth.
I didn't find any cons, as of now.
- Current Employee★★★★★23 Feb 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The strength of Spear Growth lies in its team. Everyone is heard, everyone is involved, and everyone matters. You get the freedom to explore and suggest ideas, there is ample opportunity to grow, and visibility into how your work is creating impact, which is a huge plus. An awesome place to work at any stage of your career!
Can't say I have experienced any.
- Current Employee★★★★★17 Feb 2022 - Growth MarketerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Pay is good. 2. Team is growing with the company. 3. Get to work on the strategy level. 4. Supportive and smart peers
Not any as of now
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★16 Feb 2022 - Performance MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The best part of SpearGrowth is the independence you get to do experiments. No micro-management and more than that they encourage you to upskill yourself and even sponsor your upskilling.
Nothing as such that I have found.